Twenty seven

"Hey, babe," I grinned, opening the door for her.

She smirked, wrapping her arms  around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss: "less talking."

"Please don't make me hear any more of this, miss Gold," I heard Henry mumble. 

"Love you too, Hen,"I replied, pulling Eden in the house and closing the doors after us.

"Why the sudden change in mood?" I asked while we climbed up to my room hand in hand.

She looked at me: "no clue of what you're talking about."

"Let me rephrase that," I closed the door behind us, "why didn't you just tell me you were alright?" 

She removed her jacket, climbing in my bed. I followed after her. 

"How could I say no to you?" she smirked, placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I decided to not question it any further, knowing I wouldn't get the truth out of her no matter how hard I tried. But I also decided to just spend this evening with my incredibly gorgeous girlfriend, without making it difficult or thinking about the things which I might never understand. 

"Now that I think about it," I smiled, climbing on top of her, "I'd like to put this question to test."

She looked at me, her eyes full of lust. Lust for me. What a wonderful sight it was.

I kissed her, teasing her. She deserved a lot of teasing after the many times she'd pushed me away. 

She didn't take any time before returning the kiss, eager to make me hers. I pulled away, smirking, taking sides of her shirt and pulling it off of her, revealing her mouthwatering body. I took my time admiring her.

"You have to stop biting that lip," she smiled, slowly unbuttoning my shirt and finally taking it off, "let me do it for you."

I didn't waste a second allowing her to do so. This became hotter, steamier by second. About time I got these pants off, I thought. So I slowly kissed my way from her lips, to her neck, to her chest, to her stomach, trying to ignore the wound that graced her side. I nibbled on the skin right above her jeans. 

"Stop the torture already," she breathed, grabbing onto my hair.

I couldn't fight the smirk on my lips, still incredibly slowly undoing her pants, "what is it, Harper? Can't handle a little tease?"

She groaned, pulling me in and flipping us around, so that I was now underneath her. 

She smiled, connecting my hands above my head: "let's see how good you're at it, Gold."

I looked at her, my mouth parted. This truly was a torture - not being able to touch her even for a second or two. But if that was a torture, then this was pure hell - she took no time removing my pants, kissing up my legs, nibbling, sucking, licking, and just when I was about to be driven mad, she kissed her way up to my lips.

"You're really asking for it, Harper," I breathed, my eyes closed as she focused on my weak spot. 

I could feel the smile against my neck: "what is it, Gold? Can't handle a little tease?" she repeated my words.

"I don't really have to," I smiled, flipping us around, undoing my bra.

Her eyes ran down my body, whilst her tongue ran across her upper lip, yet made no move. So I took her hands in mine, guiding them, in undeniable need for her touch. 

"Eden," I whispered, kissing her lips, "touch me."

She didn't have to be told twice. 

 If she's the fire, I'd burn alive,