Only For Tonight

BadBoyHalo/Darryl
Skeppy/Zak
A6d/Vincent
Dream/Clay
Zelk/Jacob
Spifey/George

art by: FerretGia on twitter
word count: 1776
//alcohol mention///
Prompt: taking care of your drunk friend.

Darryl arrived at the address quickly, parking the car a bit carelessly on the side of the street and running into the house. The door was already half-open, so he just let himself in and began scanning the room. It smelled like sweat and alcohol. Judging by the amount of empty red cups scattering the floor, it had been a big party but was dying down.

"Why would Zak even be at a party like this?" Bad thought.

Darryl was angry, no doubt about it, but he was mostly worried. He took out his phone and tried to call Zak, but he didn't answer. Feeling hopeless, he tapped on the nearest stranger's shoulder who didn't look too intoxicated.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my friend, Zak. Do you know him?" Darryl asked, pleading for some help.

"Uhh no, man." The stranger said blatantly. Upon seeing Darryl's expression drop, he continued. "You got a photo of him?" Darryl's eyes brightened and he quickly unlocked his phone. He opened the gallery and showed the stranger the most recent photo he took with Zak.

"Oh yeah, I saw him here! He was last in the kitchen, bro." The stranger smiled and pointed towards the kitchen.

"Thank you so much!" Bad shouted as he turned to the direction.

He arrived in the kitchen, but Zak wasn't there. A couple of people were munching on a snack tray that was put out, consisting of different types of cheese.

"Hi, excuse me! I'm looking for my friend, have you seen him?" Bad asked one of the girls eating the snack tray. She looked at the photo and then looked at Bad, smiling.

"Why do you need him when you can have mmmeeee?" The girl slurred, eyes a bit lidded. Her face was really red, and she was awfully giggly.

Bad wondered if there was something crazy in the cheese.

"Oh! Sorry about her! She's just joking around. I should probably take her home soon!" Another girl said, putting her arm over her presumed friend's shoulders.
"I saw the person in your photo a couple of minutes ago. He screamed something about the bathroom before running that way." She pointed. Darryl began feeling like he was going on a wild goose chase.

"It's fine. Great, thank you so much." Darryl replied, walking away from the two girls.

"ByyyYyye cutie~" The drunk girl blurted out but was quickly shushed by her sober friend.

"Oh my goodness," Bad muttered under his breath. All the trouble Zak made him go through.

He headed down a hall to what he assumed was the bathroom.

"Zak?" He asked as he knocked on the door.

"H-hELLO?" Zak screeched from the other side. Darryl's face relaxed as he realized he finally found his friend.

"It's Darryl. Can I come in?" Darryl asked, reaching for the door handle.

"Darrrryyyyllll whooo?" Zak giggles from the other side.

"ZAK! I'm not playing games with you. I'm opening the door." Darryl paused as he waited for a reply, but none came. He let out a frustrated sigh and opened the door.

Zak was sitting on the ground, in a long-sleeve black t-shirt and jeans. He was missing a shoe. "Hi Bad." He smiled, eyes droopy. He looked tired and drunk. Obviously.