Villain Invasion

~Maria's POV~

I look over at Izuku from the corner of my eye to see him looking really scared which gives e the feeling of wanting to protect him. I grab Izuku's arm resuling in him looking at me, "don't worry it'll be okay. We'll get out of here alive, I'll make sure of it personally" I tell my scared friend reassuringly. He only nods but I can see that he's calmed down some although he's still hella nervous which is normal. "What? Real villains? How did they get into a UA facility?" Ejirou asks sounding a little panicked but he still manages to stay overall calm. "Yeah, 13 why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asks in concern, saying the exact question I was about to ask. "Good question, I'm not sure" 13 tells us which doesn't make anybody feel better. 'Great, the USJ is being invaded by thugs and criminals yet the alarms aren't going off and the teachers have no idea why. Could this get any worse?' I think as I let out a small huff of air.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Ether way if they broke in this easily that means the alarm systems aren't being triggered meaning only one thing. One of the villains must be messing with the signal" Todoroki speaks up, "he's right. With UA's high level security this kind of invasion would be impossible unless the alarms have been tampered with" I say a little nervously. "Kaminari, see if you can see your quirk to reach the main campus and alert them of our situation" Mr. Aizawa tells Denki as he slides on a pair of golden goggles that were under his capture weapon. "Got it" Denki says and starts fiddling around with his headphone message thing to see if he can contact the school. "What're you going to do?! You can't fight them all on your own! Your quirk is better suited to one on one fights, this isn't fair!" Izuku shouts when he notices our teacher getting too close to the edge of the platform we're on.

"You can't be a pro if you're a one trick pony kid" Mr. Aizawa say and he's right, when fighting villains Peter taught Miles and I that we have to go in with one main plan and serval back up plans because things don' always go our way. Sometimes you just have to wing it in a fight and hope for the best. Even though I know this Mr. Aizawa is about to go against more than 50 people! I don't think this will be an easy fight, even if he does have an erasing quirk. I watch our teacher with wide eyes as he leaps off of the platform and into the large crowd of villains. "Shooting squad at the ready!" One of the villains closest to the stairs leading to the platform says and two other villains join him before pointing their quirks at Mr. Aizawa. They go to shoot the underground pro hero with their quirks but the attacks never fall through.

'Mr. Aizawa must have erased their quirks, so he can erase more than one person's quirk as long as they're within his eye sight. That's good' I think as I watch my teacher fight the villains below. "Come now students, we have leave immediately!" 13 says causing everyone to snap out of their daze and we all start to run towards the entrance of the USJ. Before I can take more than three steps I notice Izuku just standing there and starring at the fray below. "Deku come on, we have to leave" I tell the green haired boy and grab his wrist before dragging him after us. "I-I'm coming" Izuku say as he starts to run as well but I don' let go of him, too afraid he might stop or lag behind. He didn't exactly get the highest score in the 50 meter dash. We make it close to the exit my Spider Senses start to go off causing me to skid to a halt as I look around for danger.

"What's wrong Ri-san?" Izuku asks nervously as he too stops running since I still have my hand around his wrist. "Something isn't right" I tell him as I look around but  don't have to keep looking for longer because a few moments later the same black hole portal from down below in the plaza appears in front of us! "There" I say lowly as I glare in at the portal. What does he want, don't tell me he's after us. "This can't be good" I breath out under my breath as I glare at the portal. "There is no escape for you" the black portal says, 'so this thing is a human' I think as I narrow my eyes into a glare at the portal man. "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains. I am Kurogiri, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into his haven of justice to say hello" the portal man says, his tone dark and villainous causing my body to sense up as I subconsciously take a step back and tighten my hold on Izuku's wrist.