Save The Day, Teachers of UA!

~Maria's POV~

"That was like the finishing move from a video game! He beat the shock absorption right out of him!" Ejirou says, his voice filled with awe and praise for our Heroics teacher. "Imagine having power like that! He was punching that monster so fast that it couldn't regenerate!" Bakugou adds, almost muttering and we all stare in shock at the gaping whole that the creature named Noumu left in the ceiling. "No way, All Might is really super, super strong!" I absent mindedly say as I stare at All Might with my mouth hanging open in shock. "Of course he is American! What else would you expect from the number one hero!" Bakugou immediately snaps at me. "Geez, sorry for being a foreigner!" I tell him as I put my hands up in mock surrender and take a step back. This dude really needs to chill, he's being a little more than prejudice and it's starting to annoy me.

I know that Todoroki doesn't like me most likely cause I'm a foreigner but at least he makes an effort to show it less and just ignores me! Why does Bakugou have to well at me every chance he gets?! Honestly what did I ever do to him? Or is he just like this with everybody? "I really have gotten weaker, back in my hay day just five hits would have been enough to knock that guy out. But today, it took over 300 mighty blows!" All Might says looking more than slightly disheveled.

 But today, it took over 300 mighty blows!" All Might says looking more than slightly disheveled

All Might turns to face the villains and looks at them with a confident but smug smile. "You've been bested villain, give up now" he says looking at the two remaining villains with his arrogant expression. I look in the direction of Shigaraki and Kurogiri to see Shigaraki  literally shaking in anger as he viciously claws at his neck while Kurogiri just glares at All Might. Now if looks could kill Kurogiri would have murdered All Might ruthlessly about three times in the time span of 10 seconds. "Surrender, we all wanna get this over with quickly" All Might tells the villain duo but instead of retreating like 'm praying for them to do they just stand their ground. 'Can't they see they're beat already? Why don't they just leave so we can all have peace again!' I think as I stare at the glaring villains.

"He cheated" Shigaraki growls as he continues to attack his neck with his nails mercilessly. Seriously how come his neck isn't bleeding by now? He's been clawing at it for a good while now. "Come on, what's going on here? He's just as strong as he was before. Damn it, don't tell me I was lied to" Shigaraki grumbles as he glares at All Might. "What's wrong? Not attacking me? What happened to clear this level earlier? Well come and get me, if you dare" All Might mocks his opponents as he looks at his opponents aggressively. "Ah" Shigaraki cries out, making some kind of weird noise that's a mix of nervousness and fear and stumbles serval steps back. "Man this is, intense" I hear Bakugou say as we all look at the scene in front of us.

"As I expected, we don't need to fight here since All Might can clearly handle this. Let's get back to the others, we'll only get in his way if we continue to stay here" Todoroki tells us and turns his back then walks away towards the platform above the plaza. "Agreed, it'll be safer for us and more convenient for All Might if we gather with our classmates" I say and follow after Todoroki. "Come on Midoriya, we're going. It'd be big trouble if we were caught and held hostage" Ejirou says as he and Bakugou walk away too. I stop walking and look over my shoulder to see Izuku just standing there, starring at All might with wide, shaking eyes. 'What is he doing?' I think confused as I stare at the frozen friend. "Come on Deku, we need to go!" I call out to him but he shows no signs of hearing me. And if he did then he's just ignoring me.