Hello Japan

(A/N: From now on all English speech will be underlined and all Spanish speech will as it has been)

~Maria's POV~

"I hope you all enjoyed the flight, we have now landed and you may exit as you please in an orderly fashion" the pilot announces over the plane's intercoms. I unbuckle my seat belt before I stand up and stretch my muscles. "Well that was a nice nap" I say as I grab my costume case, I slept for a good 10 hours before I woke up and sent the rest of my flight on my phone and listening to music. Pretty much just wasting time and stuff, I even watched some anime channels on the TV for a while too. The flight attendant that lead me here was right when she said they have almost every channel! When we got close to Japan I even got a few Japanese channels too!

I quickly make my way to the front of the plane and exit with the rest of the people who were riding the plan. I step outside of the plane and entire the airport where people are picked up by whoever is suppose to come get them. I look at the time on my phone to see it's a few minutes after 5pm, I think the man picking me up should be here by now. I look around the large crowd of people looking for the man, Present Mic, who's suppose to be picking me up but I don't see him anywhere. Maybe I should just wait for a momen- "excuse me are you Maria Davis?" A male voice asks in English from behind me and I feel someone lay their hand on my shoulder. My first reaction is the judo flip the man on the floor, so I go to do exactly that. I drop my case and spin around but before I can go to grab the man I immediately freeze upon seeing his appearance. The mystery man looks exactly like Present Mic. Blonde hair? Green eyes? Matches the man in the picture? Yep, check and correct.

But just to make sure, I pull the letter I received from my school out of my satchel and compare the picture of the man to the man in front of me. And what do you know? It's actually him!  "Y-yes I am, m-may I assume y-you are Present Mic?" I ask the man nervously as I put the letter back in my satchel and look up at him. "Right you are little missy!" Present Mic says proudly and very loudly. I unconsciously wince in pain from his unnecessarily loud voice, I'm not even two feet away from the man! No need to yell! "You don't have to be nervous little miss, I'm not going to hurt you" Present Mic tells me jokingly, a large and friendly smile on his face which helps me relax a little. "I-I know, it's just my fi-first time so far from home. I-I'm just really nervous and k-kind of scared" I stutter out shyly as I try to control the shaking of my hands by intersecting my fingers and politely setting them in front of me.

"That's very understandable! But don't worry, with me here you don't have anything to fear. I'll do my best to make you feel as comfortable as I can" Present Mic tells me with an encouraging tone. "Of course, thank you" I say shyly as I look up at him. "Well then let's go. Your things arrived a few hours ahead of you, some movers that UA hired have already delivered them to where your staying" Present Mic tells me, his friendly smile becoming even bigger, if that's possible, and he motions for me to follow him. "R-right, thank you very much" I say as I pick up my case in my right hand then follow after the blond man. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask. Little miss can you speak proper Japanese?" Present Mic asks as we walk towards what I believe is an exit. I can't really tell with all the people around blocking everything in front of me.

"Yes I can, I learned back at Brooklyn Visions Academy and studied the language diligently got two years. I already knew the basics before I started taking official lesson with the help of some Japanese apps. Although I can speak the language I talk with a English accent a lot" I tell him in Japanese but as always my English accent comes through. "Great! If you couldn't you would have been taking Japanese lessons instead of English lessons. But you're Japanese is really good, it's almost perfect if you exclude the accent" Present Mic tells me in his mother tongue. "You can call me Hizashi-san by the way if it makes you feel more comfortable but only when we're by ourselves, with others around it's best if you call me Present Mic. Americans are used to calling each other by their given-I mean first names, right?" Present Mic tells me.