Obstacle Course Race and A Good Luck Charm

~Maria's POV~

The moment Midnight said "begin" everything quickly descends into chaos. Everyone runs into the tunnel at once causing it to quickly become over crowed. Soon people begin to shove and push as they try to move through the clogged tunnel but nothing works. "Man this is crazy!" I mutter to myself and not a moment later someone elbows me in my spine causing me to yelp in pain. "Okay I've had enough of this!" I growl in annoyance and shoot a web from my hand and use it to pull me from the crowd and towards the ceiling of the tunnel. I quickly use my Wallclimbing ability to stick to the ceiling with my feet, somehow nobody seems to notice this. "Now I can use this to my advantage!" I say and quickly walk on the ceiling towards the end of the long tunnel.

I can't really run because the laws of gravity still affect me and one misstep will cause me to fall back to the ground. I need at least one foot on the ceiling to stay up here and I'm going to need to stay up here if I don't want to get crushed. Suddenly a shiver runs up and down my spine at the exact same moment my Spider Senses start tingling. I look down to see a frosty fog quickly spreading throughout the tunnel with ice following after it. The fog is quickly making it's way to the ceiling as well, I swiftly calculate I only have five seconds until it reaches me and I need to act quick. I quickly drop from the ceiling but before I can fall into the frozen crowd I shoot out a web and suspend myself in the air. Not even one second later the ceiling of the tunnel gets covered in a layer of freezing cold ice.

I look down to see none other than Todoroki running out of the tunnel, leaving a trail of ice behind him much like the American Disney princess Elsa. A smirk appears on my face and I quickly use my webs and swing myself at a fast pace out towards the exit of the tunnel. I notice some of my classmates escaped the ice themselves and are running towards the exit as well. Somehow we all exit the tunnel at the same time. "Nice trick Todoroki!" Momo calls out to the running male ahead of us. "Don't think you'll get away that easily!" I shout as I fly through the air with a large, confident smirk on my face. "I won't let you get away so easily you icy hot bastard!" Bakugou screams in rage as he uses his explosions to keep himself in the air. I quickly descend towards the ground and land gracefully on the ice covered ground in a cat woman position silently thanks to my Inaudibility.

I quickly stand up and use my Superhuman Speed to catch up to Todoroki but I don't go all out, instead I use look like I'm sprinting at a normal human speed. "I'm not letting you beat me Todoroki!" I call out to him and he looks over his shoulder to see me quickly gaining on him. He narrows his eyes at me in annoyance before running faster, increasing the distance between us. Suddenly a blue and purple blur passes me then flies up in the air. I look up to see Mineta in the sky, ahead of me and screaming at Todoroki. "Hahaha! You think you're so cool but I've out smarted you Todoroki, how pathetic! Now let me show you my new move, Grape-" Mineta scrams as he slowly falls from the ground but before he can finish a giant, metallic hand comes out of no were and smacks him away like a fly!

"Target acquired" a robotic voice says and I look up to see none other than the same robots that were in the entrance exam! There are zero pointers in front of Todoroki and I and judgning my the noise coming from behind me the 1-3 pointers are beh...

"Target acquired" a robotic voice says and I look up to see none other than the same robots that were in the entrance exam! There are zero pointers in front of Todoroki and I and judgning my the noise coming from behind me the 1-3 pointers are behind us but focused on the other students. "Ooh! Enemies have shown up out of nowhere! I'll bet we're in for a treat here, it's robo inferno!" Mr. Hizashi announces from the announcer's booth, his voice coming from the speakers scattered all around the entire stadium. I immediately skid to a stop, ending up a few feet behinds Todoroki. "So this is what the other students faced in their entrance exam" Todoroki says as he looks up at the many zero pointers in front of us. "Darn right we did, as your classmate I'll give you some advice" I tell Todoroki as I look at him with a smirk.