Entrance Exam

~Maria's POV~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-  "I'm up!" I shout as I slam my fist on my alarm, successfully shutting it up. I sit up and stretch my arms above my head. I glance over at my clock to see it reads 7:30am, never thought I'd get up this early on a weekend honestly. I stand up from bed and unplug my phone that's been charging on the computer desk. I unlock it to see I got a good morning text from Miles, Peter and my parents. I text each one of them good morning even though it's around 6:30pm in Queens and Brooklyn by now. A few seconds after I send Miles his good morning text I get an immediate reply. 

--------

Miles: Hey lil' cous, how you doin' so far?

Me: I'm good so far, I really miss you thou 😔

Miles: I miss you too😔, everybody was wondering where you were for the past three days

Me: They don't know I'm gone? Mind telling them?

Miles: I already did, a few of our classmates said they'll text you some time soon

Miles: You'll never guess what happened yesterday

Me: What? Don't tell me you got into another fight with Flash

Miles: Okay first off he deserved to get punched in his s*it last year! 

Miles: And secondly I did get in a fight with him, but it was because he was barking like the damn b*tch he is!

Me: Miles Gonzalo Morales! Language!😠

Miles: Oh s*it, she callin' full names😨

Me: Pft, dork

Miles: But I'm your dork😜

Me: Not unless I disown you

Miles: You wouldn't dare😨

Me: Podría y lo haría 

Miles: Damn, you scary

Me: I'll talk to you later, I have to go for now

Miles: What could you possibly have to do so early in the morning over there?

Me: Entrance exam so I can get my course assigned. I'm aiming for the hero course

Miles: Alright then, I'll talk to you later. You better get in the hero course too!

Me: Don't worry, I will ;)

Me: Hablaré contigo más tarde

Miles: Hablamos pronto

--------

(Podría y lo haría = I could and I would. Hablaré contigo más tarde = I will talk to you later. Hablamos pronto = Talk to you soon)

I smile down at my phone and shut it. Now it's time for me to take a shower and get ready. I grab my outfit for the day which is a black tank top, a pair of knee length pink shorts with white strips going down the side and black slip on shoes. Simple enough outfit for the day.