Spider Girl Vs Ice Boy

~Maria's POV~

After everyone pulls a lot All Might has us find our team mate(s). I look around my class for anyone who has "I" but I don't find them. "Hey Maria-chan, you pulled team I right?" A familiar female voice asks me and I turn around to see Toru's floating gloves and a blond boy with a large tail behind her. "Oh hey Toru! Yeah I did, did you?" I ask the invisible girl, "yeah! Ojirou pulled got team I too!" Toru tells me excitedly and her gloved hand motions over to the tailed boy who's been silent until now. "Hello, I'm Maria Davis but please do call me Maria" I tell the blond boy with a friendly smile and hold my hand out to him. "Nice to meet you Maria-san, I'm Mashirao Ojiro" Ojirou says with his own smile and shakes my hand. "Can I call you Mashirao?" I ask him politely.

"Um actually I would prefer if you called me Ojirou, I'm not really comfortable with others calling me Mashirao when I don't really know them. Sorry" Ojirou says nervously like he's afraid of upsetting me. "No it's okay I understand Ojirou. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I didn't mean to" I tell Ojirou as I wave my hands in front of me. "Hehehe, it's okay" he tells me, still sounding a little nervous and awkward. "Come on guys, looks like we're about to start" Toru tells us as he points over to All Might who has most of the class gathered in front of him once again. "You're right, let's go guys" I tell my team mates and we all make our way over to where the rest of our classmates are. "I declare the first teams to go will be these guys!" All Might announces as he pulls out two teams, one from the hero box and another from the villain box.

Everyone looks up curiously to see which teams are going first and it turns out to be Team A as heroes and D as villains. I look around the class to see who makes up Team A and Team D, over to my right I see Izuku sweating like a fish out of water with Ochako trying to calm him down and a little ways from them I see Bakugou glaring at Izuku like he's ready to murder him with Iida standing next to him. 'Well now I know who Teams A and D are but who's who?' I think as I watch to two teams. "Everybody else follow me to the monitoring room, villains and heroes get ready. Villains get a five minute head start" All Might tells the class, Bakugou and Iida head over to the building meaning they're the villains while Ochako and Izuku stay behind. "Here you are heroes, a map of the building" All Might says and hands Izuku a folded piece of paper.

"Now then everyone follow me!" All Might says and walks off with everyone walking after him. "Good luck guys!" I shout to my two friends as I raise my hand all the way up and wav to them. "Thanks Ri-chan!" Ochako shouts back as she does the same hand waving motion. After the class walks into the monitoring room we all gather at the front of the room around a stupid large screen that's showing the villains on the inside of the building and the heroes on the outside of the building. All Might puts an ear piece in his ear so he's able to communicate with the two teams. "All right villains  you have five minutes to set up before the heroes can come in" All Might tells the teams and I look up to the screen to see Team D walking around the building, looking for a place to set  up their bomb.

They search for a good three minutes before they finally decide on a place to put it. Two minutes later, the battle begins.

~Time Skip: End of Teams A and Team D's Battle~

"The hero team....wins!" All Might shouts into his mic but his voice barley registers in my mind. The only thing I can do is stare at the screen with wide eyes as my mouth hangs open. My brown eyes stayed glued to the screen that shows Izuku's fallen, battered form. Many thoughts run through my head at the speed of light as my emotions run wild in my chest, so wild that I'm unable to tell which emotion is which but one feeling is clear as day to me. Anger, I am beyond upset at Bakugou right now. 'How could be beat Izuku so badly! It was completely uncalled for! And that lethal explosions, what was he thinking?! I'm just so angry right now! What is his problem?! I'm just so mad right now!' I think as I pace back in forth in the back of the room, away from my classmates.