Over to the USJ

~Maria's POV~

"It's time to begin everyone, please silence yourselves!" Momo announce to the class and everyone immediately quiets down. "Class rep if you would please" she says and steps back so Izuku can stand on the podium. "U-um okay so we need to figure out who th-the other class officers will be!" Izuku says nervously as she shakes like a wet dog. "But first, there's something I want to say" Izuku tells us, calming down a lot which grabs my attention. "I thought a lot about this and, I think Tenya Iida should be our class president!" He tells the class, looking down at the ground but he still manages to sound somewhat confident. "He managed to calm capture everybody's attention and calm them down in the hallways when no one else could so, I think he should be or class representative!" Izuku says and with every word he says he gets more confident in his speech and looks up to meet the class' eyes.

The entire class is dead quiet as everyone stares at Izuku with different expression. "Well what are you waiting for? Go on up Iida, or should I say class rep?" I tell the stunned blue haired boy who's been stuck in his seat and begin clapping for him. Soon everyone is cheering and shouting for Iida and Izuku takes this as is chance to sit down in his seat. "That took a lot of courage to do Deku" I tell him when he sits down and place a hand on his shoulder then give it a small squeeze. "You did good" I tell him and retract my hand from his shoulder then look up to the front to see Iida looking happy as can be. Seeing his bright smile I notice my small smile turn into a noticeable smile. "As your new class president I shall try my best to do my duties with the utmost excellence!" Iida announces proudly with a serious look but I can tell he's happy.

"Alright everyone calm down, class is about to begin" Mr. Aizawa says as he climbs out of his sleeping bag. I'm honestly starting to think he lives in that thing. "Today's training will be somewhat different, you'll be having three instructors. Me, All Might and another teacher will all be keeping tabs on you during today's class" Mr. Aizawa tells us as he makes his way to the front of the class. "Sir! What kind of training is this?' Sero asks as he raises his hand. "This will be a rescue training. You'll be dealing with natural disasters and shipwrecks, stuff like that" Mr. Aizawa says as he holds out a card that says "Rescue" in bright, bold, blue letters.

 Aizawa says as he holds out a card that says "Rescue" in bright, bold, blue letters

The class begins to chatter amongst themselves about our class topic today. "Guys I'm not finished yet" Mr. Aizawa says tiredly and everyone quiets down so our teacher can speak. Mr. Aizawa pulls out the same remote All Might used in yesterday's class which grabs my attention and a spark of excitement ignites within me. "You have the choice of wearing your hero costumes for today's class but keep in mind that many of you have not adjusted completely to them yet so think wisely" Mr. Aizawa says as the slots in the wall containing our hero costumes slide out. Without wasting a second I jump up from my seat and quickly go to grab my case. Of course I'm going to wear my spider suit if I'm allowed to! It would be stupid if I didn't! I quickly scurry out of the classroom and swiftly make my way towards the female's changing room.

~~~

"Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers please board the bus quickly and in an orderly fashion!" Iida yells as he blows mercilessly into a whistle that he got from only God knows where. "Everyone please pay attention! We have places to be and it would very unwise of us to waste time talking! We are on a strict schedual, you may all talk as much as you wish once everyone has boarded the bus so please comply with us for now!" I tell my classmates, speaking as loudly and clearly as I can without yelling. "Wow Iida is really kicking it into high gear with this this class rep thing" Ochako says jokingly as she looks over at Iida who's been blowing into a whistle constantly for the past 3 minutes. "I guess we should board the bus now" I tell my two friends before I walk over to Iida who's standing at the entrance of the bus.