1

'This is not a good idea.' Puck sighed sitting at the bar of the bar his best friend Finn Hudson worked at and he set him up with his fiancé best friend. 'How much do you know about this girl?

'Enough. She's cute, she's blonde and she is a teacher.' Finn responded cleaning glasses. 'Besides that more than you know about the girls you take home every weekend.'

'Touché.'

'Just give it a chance and don't be a dick.'

'I'll try.'

Finn looked at the entrance and saw Quinn walk in. 'She's here.' Puck whipped around on the stall and saw her. She was sexy, she had blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was a petite girl and looked very mature for her age. She spotted the two boys at the bar and approached them.

—-

'Is it too late to turn back and go home?' Quinn Fabray said while on the phone to Rachel.

'Noah is a good guy.'

'You said and I quote that he's a man whore.' Quinn stated.

Rachel sighed. 'He's a good guy.' She repeated. 'Give him a chance.'

'I just don't get why you set me up. I have plenty of time to settle down.'

'You're 25 Q.'

Quinn stifled a laugh. 'Just because you and Finn got engaged when you were babies doesn't mean that I don't have anytime.'

'Oh yeah?' Rachel said. 'When was the last time that you went on a date.'

'I don't know. Two years ago?'

'Exactly. Now go have fun on your date. You'll love him.' And with that she hung up.

Quinn walked into the bar and saw Finn. He was sitting with who she guessed was Noah. He had a Mohawk and brown eyes. Quinn hates to admit that she was attracted to him. She strutted over to the boys and greeted them.

'Hey Finn.'

'Quinn this is Puck. Puck this is Quinn.'

'Nice to meet you.'

'You too.'

The ordered their drinks and headed to the booth that Finn had reserved.

'They have set me up with the right person? Because Rachel calls you Noah and Finn called you Puck.'

Puck laughed. 'My name is Noah Puckerman. Everyone calls me Puck. Well everyone except Rachel and my mom and sister.'

'You do not look like a Noah.'

'It's the Mohawk.'

'Definitely the Mohawk.' She confirmed. 'In a weird was I think it suits you. By the way you can ask me anything. I like to think that I'm an open book.'

'So Finn said that you were a teacher.'

'I'm Am.' She replied. 'I teach kindergarten.'

'What do you think I do?' Puck asked. He must have forgot that he was wearing his uniform.

'Well, judging by the uniform you are either a police officer or you're a stripper who has a client after this date.' Quinn teased. 'Which one is it?'

'The first.'

'I like a man in uniform.' Quinn said half joking half serious.

'Are you flirting with me? I didn't take you as a flirt.' Puck commented.

'Quinn blushed and looked down. 'I don't date very often. It's a miracle that I'm here tonight.'

'What made you say yes?'

She shrugged. 'Rachel said you were hot.'

'And what do you think?'

'What?'

'Am I really hot?' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'You can't ask me that.'

'You said you were an open book.'

Quinn studied his features carefully. He most Definitely was very good looking, but the chiselled jaw line and deep brown eyes made her think that he was a player and would ruin her life if she let him too close to her.

'I'm waiting.'

'You're not horrible to look at.' She said not wanting to raise his ego too much. He hummed in amusement.

'What about me? What did Finn say to make you want to date me?'

He looked at Quinn. She was easily the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen, Truth be told Finn had wanted the pair to meet for a long time since Finn was planning on Puck being his best man and Rachel had asked Quinn to be her maid of honour plus Finn knew that he would instantly like Quinn, everyone liked her.

'He said that your hot, so here we are.'

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

'How come you don't date?' Puck asked moving the conversation along.

'Let's just say I haven't had the best time in relationships. I mean the o my couple that I know that don't absolutely hate each other but won't leave each other because their comfortable is Finn and Rachel, they really love each other.'

'It makes me sick.'

'So I see that your a commitaphobe.' Quinn said. 'You sleep around, new girl each night and fill the whole in your subconscious.'

'How did you know?' He teased, trying to cover up the fact she was 100 percent right.

'Lucky guess.' She smirked.

Damn she was sexy when she smirked.

—-

It was now 12 am and Rachel had just finished her show and Finn had finished his shift so they joined Quinn and Puck.

'How's the date?'

'It's kind of not a date anymore.' Quinn said sipping her drink.

'Well we needed to speak to you both anyway and now that you are here it's perfect timing.' Rachel said.

'And you seem like you get along.' Finn added. Quinn and Puck both looked at each other in confusion.

'Should we be scared?' Puck asked sarcastically.

'We wanted to ask you to be our maid of honour and best man.'

'Really?'

'Of course.'

'Will you do if?.'

'Yes. They both said.

'This is gonna be great.' Quinn exclaimed to Rachel.