10

It was the night before the wedding and the bachelorette/bachelor party. The soon to be wed couple decided to have a joint party because everyone knew everyone so they went to karaoke bar.

Quinn still wasn't sure what was wrong with her. She had only been sick in the morning and felt fine the rest of the day, she hadn't been to the doctor because of her crippling fear of them. It had been two weeks.

The night trickled by slowly, every minuet feeling like an hour and the blonde just wanted her bed. It wasn't until she heard her name over the speaker she came alive.

'Quinn.' If was Rachel she was standing at the mini stage with a grin on her face. 'You're not getting away with not singing, and I believe someone wants to do a duet with you.' The blonde looked to the right of the brunette and saw Puck sat dind there extending his jams to becon her to join him. Not wanting to disappoint Rachel, Quinn stood up and joined the boy.

'What are we singing Puckerman?'

'Ladies choice.' He replied handing Quinn the microphone. She hummed at his answer and typed in the song. I was made for loving you.

'This is one of my favourites.'

The two sang the song not tearing their eyes from each other even for a second. Once the song ended their friends erupted with applause sucking Quinn and Puck out of their daze.