14

Two weeks later...

Finn and Rachel we're coming back from their honey moon that night, it had been two weeks since Quinn saw Puck, he had been calling and calling but Quinn declined every call and ignored every text.

Quinn met the couple at the airport, Rachel immediately embraced the blond ethen allowed Finn to hug her.

'You didn't tell him did you?' Rachel asked.

'I couldn't.'

'Oh yeah. Congrats Q.' Finn said.

'You told Finn?' Quinn said not surprised at all.

'It slipped out.'

'Finn please don't tell Puck.' Quinn pleaded with the tall man. 'I'm going to tell him, someday.'

'Trust me, He'll want to be involved, especially since everything that happened with his dad.'

'His dad?' The blonde asked furrowing her brow. Puck had never mentioned his dad, his sister and mom were always a topic of conversation but never his dad.

'Ask him.' Finn said. 'Tell him everything tonight.'

'Tonight?'

'Our welcome home party.' Rachel replied.

—-

Quinn got ready for the party and nerves overfilled her body, the heart was beating loudly in her chest.

'Quinn come down when your ready.' Rachel said quickly putting her earrings in. 'Noah's here already.'

Just hearing his name made her head swim, the past two weeks not seeing him had been hell. She wanted to pick up the phone and just talk to him.

Quinn looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. Ever since she met Puck she felt like a different person, a better person. She stood up and flattened out her white dress before walking downstairs. She spotted Puck talking to Finns friends Artie and Mike and when she caught his glance he smile and made a B-line for her.

'Hey.'

'Hi.' Quinn said trying to swallow the lump in her throat. 'I-I'm sorry I never answered your calls, or texts.'

'It's fine.' He said. 'I don't care about that I just care that your here, now.' His words made her heart skip a beat.

The blonde took a deep breath. 'I need to tell you something.'

'Okay.'

'Not here.'

The pair walked out of the Hudson-Berry house and walked through the calm neighbourhood streets in a comfortable silence, they sat in a park bench and Quinn finally spoke.

'I don't know how to tell you this.'

'You can tell me anything.'

Quinn took a deep breath and swallowed hard. 'I-I'm pregnant.'