8

The day of the Hudson-Berry wedding was fast approaching. Quinn and Puck were going to order take out and work on their best man and maid of honour speeches.

'Sup blondie.' Puck said opening the door to the blondes apartment which she always kept unlocked by accident. He was holding pizza boxes and laid them down on the table. 'You should really lock your door. We live in New York you'll get robbed.'

'Look at you playing the protective boy-friend.' The blonde said making sure she put empathises on the space between the words although she just wanted him to ask her to be his girlfriend, she really wanted to close that space.

'How was work?'

'You know, I arrested someone, saw some things I wish I didn't. The usual. What about you?'

'Nothing to special, although a kid did put a crayon up his nose.'

Puck hummed and The blond draped her arms on the boys shoulders and they shared a small kiss. 'As much as I love kissing you, we have a speech to write.'

'Fine.' The blonde hugged and sat in the couch curling her legs and grabbing the notebook and pen. 'Let's do this.'

Puck sat next to the blond and sighed. 'I suck at writing speeches.'

'Write a memory of you and Finn, make a light hearted joke at Rachel's expense, compliment her, say how you know they'll live happily ever after,blah, blah, blah.' Quinn said.

'Do you know what I'd rather do?' He said putting his pen and paper on the coffee table.

'What?' Quinn asked.

'This.' He scooted closer to the blonde and attached his lips to her neck, placing soft kisses on it.

'We have to write a speech.' Quinnsaod teying to bite back a moan.

'The weddings in a week, we'll do it another time.' Puck said continuing the kisses onto her jawline.

'Okay.' Quinn said and attached their lips.