29

'Are you sure everything is going to be okay?' Quinn asked Ruth who was baby sitting Beth.

'I had to handle Noah as a baby, I can handle any child after that.'

'I wasn't that bad.' Puck said in protest.

'You set the kitchen on fire.' Sara said.

Quinn put earrings on and prepared to leave. It was the first time they were leaving Beth for the night. She was scared.

'We will call every hour.' Puck said putting his jacket on.

'Half hour.' Quinn corrected Puck.

'Have fun. Little B will be fine.' Sara said. 'Don't fuck this up.' She said to Puck lowly so Quinn couldn't hear.

The pair left and took a walk around the city admiring the bright lights. 'Why'd you ask me on a date?'

'Cause I have someone important to say.'

'If you dump me I-'

'I'm not dumping you. I could never do that.' Puck said.

'Where are we going?' The blondes asked.

'You'll find out.' Puck said.

The couple walked to the bar where they first met.

'Hey Finn, Rachel, Santana.' Puck said as they walked in.

'What is going on?' Quinn asked visibly confused.

'Wait and see.' Rachel said.

'Quinn. Exactly one year ago today we met.' Puck began. 'And thanks to you this has been the happiest year of my life, You have gave me so much, you gave birth to our daughter and are my best friend, but most of all you made me believe in love again.' Quinn's heart warmed at his words. 'You are the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'

Quinn breathing hitched, she knew what he was about to do. The anniversary, the speech, all in the place they first met.

'Quinn Fabray, will you marry me?'

Tears pricked Quinn's eyes. 'Yes.' She somehow manages to get to out between small sobs.

'Congratulations.' Finn and Rachel said hugging the pair.

'You knew?' The blonde asked.

'Of course we did.' Finn answered

Santana scoffed. 'You think Finns big mouth would be able to keep it a secret?'