24

The baby was due in over month, they baby was still nameless. The couple couldn't deside as Quinn wanted something classic while Puck wanted a unique name, his latest suggestion was Jackie Daniels.

'I'm not naming our daughter Jackie Daniels.'

'It's a cool name.' Puck said defending himself.

'You're making me regret sleeping with you.'

'Really?' Puck raises his eyebrow and his infamous smirk played on his lips.

'Yeah.' Quinn teased. Ever since Quinn arrived home from the hospital Puck had been perfect, he always did things for her (even more so than he did before) and for the first time in her life she felt truly loved.

'Well maybe I will have to prove you wrong.' Puck smirked and leant into the blood captivating her into a kiss, before it got to heated Quinn stopped.

'I have to go get ready for my baby shower.'

'Don't go.'

'I kind of have to.' Quinn said. 'It's my party.'

'Why can't I come?'

'Because, baby showers are kind of a girl thing. I'll stay for a few hours and come back.'

'I'll take you and pick you up then.' He said quickly.

'Puck.' Quinn said lowly putting the puzzle pieces together. Puck had been very protective over Quinn ever since she got home he wouldn't let her leave the house on her own in case she would get into a accident, someone was always by her side. 'I know that you think something bad is going to happen again but it won't.'

'How do you know that?'

'Because it won't.' Quinn said. 'What about when you go to work and I have to take our baby out. I love that you worry so much but I'll be fine.'

'Promise?' He said putting his pinky out.

Quinn laughed before connecting her pinking with his. 'I promise.'