4

'You kissed him!' Finn exclaimed. The blonde was over at the engaged couples house helping them plan the wedding.

'Rachel! I told you that I confidence.' Quinn yelled.

'I'm sorry. It slipped out.' Rachel apologises not looking up from the flower magazine was looking at.

Quinn sighed. 'And I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. Twice.'

'Twice?' Rachel said in shock.

'It was nothing. He hasn't called me.'

'That's Puck for you.' Finn said. 'He doesn't call after 24 hours. Hell, he doesn't go on second dates.'

'Can we move on from the subject? It's kind of depressing. This is why I don't date. I'm too stubborn to call first and he is as well.' The blonde said making her way to the kitchen to get ice cream.

The doorbell rang just before Quinn could sit on the couch. 'Quinn can you get the door?' Rachel said.

'On it.' She said and walked to the front door and didn't care to ask who it was and opened it.

'H-Hi.' She said when she opened the door. She didn't prepare herself to see him today but there he was Noah Puckerman standing at the door.

'Hey.' He replied. Quinn opened the door wider to let him in. He walked in and Quinn took a deep breath as she closed the door behind her.

'We were not just talking about him.' Quinn mouthed to Finn and Rachel.

'I don't know why you asked me over here, I'm not exactly the best wedding planner.' Puck said.

'Well Noah, Finn and I were thinking that you and Quinn could do the smaller tasks like flowers and chairs.' Rachel's explained. Quinn's eyes widened and made a mental note to slap Rachel when they were alone.

'You up for it Fabray?' Puck said looking up at her as she was leaning against the doorframe.

'Sure.' She shrugged trying to ignore the fact her heart skipped a beat.

Puck stood up and picked up a bunch of the magazines scattered on the table. 'Let's go onto the porch.'

—-

'I can't plan a wedding.' Quinn said sitting on the porch swing.

'And I can?' He said sitting next to her. 'You're a girl, most girls dream about their weddings so pick what you would.'

'And have Berry's wedding be better than mine? No way.'

'Fair enough.' Puck shrugged. 'Choose slightly uglier things. I'm sorry I didn't call you.'

'Please, it's fine. It's not like we're dating.' Quinn shrugged, Puck didn't know why that hurt him.

'Good.' He smirked covering his hurt. 'This is kinda like our third date.'

Quinn hummed in amusement as she flicked through a magazine. 'Some date.'

'Maybe our fourth will be better.'

'Maybe.' Quinn said and gasped at the magazine.

'You alright there Fabray?'

'This is the wedding dress I want.' She said moving closer to the man and pointed to the dress. It was white, it was a fairly simple dress with a slight ballroom gown feel to it with a sliver belt. Puck looked at the blonde and how brightly she smiled at the picture. She looked beautiful.

'Isn't that kind of unlucky?'

'No. It's thinking about the future.'

'Who are you marrying?' Puck asked.

'Yet to be determined.' Quinn shrugged. Quinn looked back at the magazines but couldn't shake the feeling of someone's eyes on her. 'Stop looking at me Puckerman.'

'Or what?' He asked, his eyebrow was raised and a playful smirk played on his lips.

Quinn mirror his expression and carefully picked up a magazine and tossed it at him. 'You don't wanna know.'

'I'm scared.' His said moving closer to her.

'You should be.' She said lowering her volume. Their faces inched closer and closer they were about to connect their lips but the door opened. The two lunged back and opened a magazine.

'Found anything?' It was Rachel.

'Not yet Berry.' Puck said not tearing his eyes away from the magazine.

Quinn really wanted to kiss him.