2

'How was the date before Finn and I interrupted?' Rachel asked. The two girls were lounging on the couch at Quinn's house a week after the date.

'It was okay.' Quinn said trying to conceal her smile.

'You like him!' Rachel exclaimed.

The blonde laughed. 'It's too soon to tell.' The blondes phone started buzzing in her pocket. 'It's him! What do I do?'

'Answer it!'

'I can't.'

'Yes you can.' Rachel said getting up and pressing answer and holding the phone up to the blondes ear.

'Hey Puck.'

'Quinn, Hi.' Puck said unsure why he was getting nervous. 'Wanna maybe go out tonight?'

'I didn't take you as a second date guy.'

'Only the girls that I like.' Quinn could practically hear his smirk.

'Well I'm flattered but tonight me and Rachel were gonna hang out.' Quinn answered. Rachel raised her eyebrow at Quinn knowing she could just blow off her plans

'Oka-'

Rachel snacked the phone off of the blonde. 'Noah it's fine. Quinn and I can hang out anytime she will meet you at the movie theatre at 7.' And with that she hung up and threw the phone on the couch.

'Why would you do that?' Quinn said with wide eyes.

'You like him and this whole playing hard to get never gets anyone anywhere.'

Quinn rolled her eyes. 'Now you have to help me find an outfit.'

—-

'You asked her out?' Finn said punching Pucks arm. 'Damn if I knew you would have liked her I would have set you up ages ago.'

'It's just a date-'

'And how many girls do you take on second dates?'

'None.'

'Exactly.' Finn said. 'You like her.'

'Do not.'

Finn scoffed. 'Why'd you ask her out again?'

'Because...' he trailed off trying to make up a reason. 'Fine, Maybe I do like her.'

'Quinn has that affect on people.'