My Master, My Mate 17

After discovering that I had wings, I quickly went out.

I stared at the blazing sun. I wanna use my wings! But the problem was...

How?

Wings, come out! I commanded using my telekinesis but it didn't obey. I tried one more time but I failed.

Where's mama and papa when I need them?

A breeze hit me. "Concentrate. Imagine your wings. How it looks like, how it feels like. Just conentrate." The wind softly said.

That voice was very familiar. I stared at the blue sky.

Mama.

So she kept her promise. She told me in a dream that she'd help me with my powers. I smiled and nodded.

I closed my eyes and concentrated. I saw my wings in my mind. The pure white feathers...

Pain hit my back again and I'm sure my white dress was ripped because of my wings.

I knelt down and embraced myself. I felt my wings fully come out and it formed a shadow on the grass.

Oh, it was big.

I smiled and felt my wings flap. I wasn't on the ground anymore. I gasped. I looked up and down. I was flying higher.

Now, I saw the clouds. It looked so magical. I saw wonderful birds flying. I fdlt like I was in heaven.

I went lower and I heard a noise.

I turned around and saw an airplane flying towards me. My eyes widened and I froze.

I snapped out and flew sidewards. I went lower until I saw the Bradley mansion.

No, I wasn't planning on going home yet. I flew forward and I flew fast.

I saw the trees of the forest. I flew further and saw a magnificent waterfall with a sparkling lake. It looked beautiful.

I went lower and landed on the ground. I walked around and saw something bulge on the ground. It was covered in flowers.

I walked towards it and flew. I looked down and it formed a human body.

Maybe someone was buried there.

I flew further and saw an old castle. It was broken and it looked awfully familiar.

I landed near the castle and looked at it. I let my wings close and I went inside. It was dusty and it looked like no one has been here for a long time.

"Who's there?" A gentle voice said. It sounded like an old woman's voice. I looked beside me and saw a sweet old woman on the stairs.

"Uhm... I found this place and wanted to take a look at it." I said softly looking at her. "Oh dear. This place has been forgotten since that accident." She said with a weak smile. "What accident?" I asked.

Something flashed in her eyes and it was gone. "Oh nothing. " she said looking away.

I walked towards her. As I came near I saw her clearly. She looked very familiar.

Many familiar things have been happening today.

She stared at me and gasped. She covered her mouth and her eyes turned glassy.

She slowly ran towards me and she hugged me tightly.

"You have grown so beautiful, Sapphire." She whispered. I stared at her in shock.

How does she know me?

"Who are you? " I asked. "You don't remember me?" She asked confusion clear in her eyes.

I shook my head slowly and she gave me a sad smile.

"Come with me." She said holding my hand. I felt safe around her and I didn't hesitate on following her.

We walked inside a bedroom and she gestured for me to sit on the bed. I obeyed and she walked towards a dresser.

She opened a drawer and took something from inside of it. She sighed and walked towards me.

She sat beside me and showed me something.

A picture.

There was a woman in her mid-forties. Her milky brown hair was in a neat bun and she was in a blue dress. She had a genuine smile on her face. She was holding a 1 year old baby. The baby was in a cute white dress. She had sapphire blue eyes, rosy cheecks and little golden hair on her head.

I looked at the bottom corner and saw a smooth handwriting.

Lilia Faith Darling and Princess Mikaela Sapphire Couvreux 1997

Lillia.

I looked at the woman beside me and she gave me a weak smile. The same green eyes.

A tear rolled on my cheek.

The woman in front of me was my first bestfriend. The woman who raised me.

"Nana..." I said calling her by her nickname that I made only for me to use. I hugged her tightly as memories rushed in.

"Yes, It's me. It's your nana. It's Lilia"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the chapie!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE YOU FOLLOWED, VOTED AND COMMENTED!!

Luv yaa!!

- G