Chapter 2 : My Client?

Once i get inside my boss office, i grab a sit and face him.

"Good morning, sir. How can i help you?" i asked politely.

"I'm very well thankyou. Chill, Mrs. Jones. We are fine, you're fine. I'm just going to tell you a big news" he said.

"Okay, sir"i replied.

"As you know, we are accepting lots of clients from every country. And we also accepting any kind of cooperation with influencers or groupbands, actors or idol" he said, and i nodded.

"So this time, we are having group band client. They are from England, and the band is called The Vamps" he added. And that's it. Im shook and i think that my mouth is open-wide.

"Do you know them?" he asked. I want to yelled yes so freaking loud, but it's my boss, and i shouldn't show my fangirling side. So i just  nodded and smile widely.

"Good, that means you can catch up with them very well" he said.

"So they are having trip with us for a week here in Seoul. And i trust you to handle their tour. Can you do that?" he asked.

"Of course, sir. Just handed it to me. When will the tour begin?" i said with a smile.

"It will start at 29 July, it's on Monday, and it will be ended at 4 August. A week" he explained and I wrote it in my book.

SHIT, that means 3 days from today. IM GOING TO MEET THEM IN 3 FREAKING DAYS!!!

"Any special request sir? Like guards or places to go?" i asked.

"They only asked us to add some guards, and no request for the place to visit. Which is good right, so you can take them everywhere here in Seoul" he said, i nodded.

"Oh, and don't forget to list the places you're going to take them and handed it to me, and make tell Yun-Hee to make a report about them. That's all." He finally said.

"Okay, sir. Thankyou" i said.

***

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I'm going to spend my 7 days with my favorite band of all the time. How can i survive, Yunheeeee" i said, laying my head on the restaurant table, as she eating her dinner.

"Of course you'll survive, i mean you get a walking vitamin a.k.a Bradley Simpson for about a week" she joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh i can't believe this is really happening. I mean, i've been waiting for them to having a concert here in Seoul. Then suddenly they become my client! Are you kidding me?!" i yelled. She drink her smooties and raising her eyebrows.

"I'm so jealous" she pouted.

"Wae? I mean i could just bring you with me during the tour, Mr. Kim don't have to know about it" i wiggled my eyebrows. She smirk.

"You can do that? Oh i can't wait. Anyway, You have been waiting for them for about 4 years, now you get the chance! Hell yeah" she putting her both arms on the air.

"I know right! I hope i don't embrassing myself in front of them. You think i should probably pretend i don't know them or else?" i asked. She shaked her head.

"Aniyo!" she reply. (means no)

"Don't do that. They will think that they're not famous here. You should just say that you listen and love their music. But don't show that you're so maniac to them. Like just show you admire them. Don't over-react, chill!" Yun-Hee said.

"How am i supposed to act chill in front of my favorite man!" i said. She giggled.

"Then it's your homework, girl!" she patted my shoulders.

"Ugh, now help me list the name of places i should take them" i said as i open my book and grab a pen.

"Lotte World, Gwangjang Market, Myeongdong?" i asked.

"No Myeongdong, they're not woman you, idiot. What do you think they're going to buy there? Lipstick?" Yun-hee pinched my arm. I laughed.

"Maybe they're going to buy some gift for their girlfriends. We never know" i replied. I keep writing Myeongdong anyway.

"National Museum, Namsan Park, Namsan Tower, Changdeokgung Palace, Bukcheon Hanok Village" i said.

"Yeah that's great, how many places you decided to go?" Yun-hee asked.

"I don't know, i think i just gonna list as many as i could" i said. Suddenly Yun-Hee phones ringing.

"Ne, jagiya?" (Means yes, baby?) Yun-hee answered, i think its from her boyfriend.

"Oh jinjja? Arraseo" (Means oh really? Alright) she said. I looked at her.

"I have to go, Joo-Won's car broke, he wants me to pick him up. Just call me when you need anything, Love. See ya, saranghaeee" Yun-hee stood up, grabbing her things and kissed my head, like i said, she's just like my sister here.

"Okay, drive safe" i said and waved her.

Hmm i wish i have a boyfriend, so i have someone to cheer me up when i'm alone. Wait what? No, no. I don't want to have a boyfriend. Well, now. Maybe, later when the time is right. Oh whatever!

I stayed for about 20 minutes there, and decided to go home, thinking of my Mochi at my apartment. When i arrived, he was so excited.

"Hello, baby. Are you being a good boy, today?Huh" i said as i kneed down to pet him. He wiggled his tail.

"I'm sorry i'm late. Mommy got a little busy today, and forget to buy your treat. But i brought you some better food. Are you hungry? Come let's eat" i said as i feed him.

After feeding Mochi, i cleaned myself, and rushed to my bedroom. I open my book to look over the lists.

The Vamps' Tour Lists💕:

1. Lotte World + Lotte World Museum  + Lotte World Tower (Amusement Park 5-6 hours)

2. Gwangjang Market (Traditional Market , 2 hours)

3. National Museum of Korea (2 hours)

4. Namsan Park + Namsan Tower (2-3 hours)

5. Changdeokgung Palace (2 hours)

6. Bukcheon Hanok Village (2 hours)

7. Cheonggyecheon Strea (30 minutes - 1 hour)

8. Gangnam Street (1 hour)

9. COEX Mall (2-3 hours)

10. Yeouido Hangang Park (2 hours)

NB : Ask them to visit Myeongdong, to buy some souvenir for their girlfriend, like cosmetic or skincare?

* Act normal, don't overreact.

*Smile all the time.

* Ask politely

* Dont' FANGIRLING!

I close my book, and start to fly over the dream world.