Chapter 5 : Tour Day 2

Last night, when i got home, i rushed myself to call Yun-Hee and tell her what happen the whole day. And we both stayed up all night.

So today is the Tour Day 2, and i'm excited to take them to the Amusement Park. I'm sure they all gonna be excited for the tour today. Today i'm wearing a white shirt, covered by denim jacket, and black highwaisted jeans, and white shoes.

I pick them at 10 am, and today they all looking so hawt

I pick them at 10 am, and today they all looking so hawt. Especially Brad. He's wearing button up white shirt, with black jeans, and holding a jeans in his hand.

"Good morning, my boys. Did you have a great rest last night?" i asked as i stood in front on the seat.

"Never been this better" Connor shouted.

"Good to know. Are you excited for today?" I asked, built up their spirit. Just like in the school trip.

"Yes, Mrs. Jones" Tris shouted. I chuckled.

"So today, we are going to...... drum rolls please" i said and Tristan doing the drumrolls sounds.

"Lotte World! Yey!" I shouted. And they went silent.

"That is Amusement Park YEYY!" I added. And they all cheer up, finally get it.

"Let's go!"

***

When we arrived, there were not to crowded, because it is not a holiday seasons, so i'm sure we don't need to line up for a very long time.

"Lotte World is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink and different kinds of parades, as well as a folk museum, a lake, accommodations, department stores and more. It is divided into Lotte World Adventure, a world themed indoor area, and Magic Island theme outdoors, next to Seokchonhosu Lake" I explained as we entry the place.

"Oh i'm so excited to ride the whole rides" Connor said.

"In the Lotte World Adventures you can enjoy watching parades, numerous films, laser shows, and tasting a variety of international cuisines year-round" I added.

"Museum sounds so much fun" James said.

"Nope, it's boring" Tris said.

"So which one you guys want to visit first?" I asked.

"Let's just split" Brad said. Huh? Split?

"Tris , Connor, Joe, and 2 guards ride those thrilling rides, while me, James, Dean, and the other 2 guards visit the folk museum?" Brad offers. They all agreed.

"Wait how come we talk to people in here without Cailyn beside us?" Connor asked.

"My guards know Korean" i answered, with that we all split up.

So here i am, walking through the Folk Museum with Brad and James.

"Lotte World Folk Museum highlights Korean folk culture through miniature displays. We can enjoy seeing model villages from different periods of history. There is also a crafts room where we can see traditional crafts being made" I said to them.