Chapter 19: Another Truth

"Cail, what's wrong with you? You haven't eat since this afternoon. Open this damn door!" Cammy shouted and banging my bedroom door.

I didn't answer.

"Cail, i swear to God, i'll break in if you don't open the door right away" she shouted again.

"I'm not hungry, leave me alone for awhile" i shouted back.

"Oh come on, you've got to be kidding me. Open the door, cail" Cammy shout again.

After a while, i heard another knock. This time, soft one.

"Cailyn sweety, can i come in?" my mom said from outside my room.

"I'm not hungry mom, i'll skip dinner tonight" i shout.

"Alright, if you need anything just call me okay. I'll leave some snacks in front of your door incase your starving" my mom said.

I sighed, pulling my blanket and curled up on the bed. i hold the necklace that brought gave to me then pulled it off from my neck. I threw it away out from the bed.

Yeah, i went home right after brad's leave my office, and then i locked myself inside my bedroom for the whole day. Cammy was worried and asking what happen, but i didn't say anything.

It's their fault. They hide the accident from me the whole time. How dare they did that to me. Now i understand, why brad saying weird things when we were in Seoul. He kept saying something about my childhood, but i dont understand it because i dont know any shit.

I hit my head with my own hands. Hoping it will help me remember the memories. But nothing. I start to hit my head on the headboards and starts to cry. Enough for everybody to hear the banging.

"Come on Cailyn, bring back your memories!" i yelled at myself. I hit my head again harder with my hands.

"Cailyn, what's going on? Cailyn! Open up the door!" Cammy starts to shouting and banging my door again.

"COME ON" i screamed again, and hit my head this time harder and repeatedly.

"Cailyn!!"

My door was open by forced with my dad, and my mom rushed to hold me hitting my head through the headboard.

"CAILYN WHATS GOING ON SWEETY? WHY YOU HIT YOURSELF LIKE THAT" she starts to cry seeing me.

"Why is everybody lied to me! WHY?" i shouted.

"What are you talking about?" My dad asked, panic.

"Why you never told me about the accident i had when i was 12?!" i shouted.

"Why you hide it from me? WHYYYYYYYY?" I shouted again, with tears in my eyes.

My mom crying and rubbing my bruised head.

Cammy hold her mouth. My dad was panic and rub his hand through his hair.

"TELL ME WHY!!!" i shouted again, then sobbing.

"Because we don't want you remember those nightmares, cail!" my mom said cried.

"Why ... ? Why you never told me that Bradley was my childhood friend?" i sobbed.

"Because he made you like that, he almost killed you!" Cammy shouted back.

"Cammy!" my dad shouted.

I was shocked again.

"No, bradley will never hurt me" i said.

"That's what you think, but he did. He always wanted to won those stupid competition, he using you. Once he's done with you, he threw you away by pushing you off from the stairs" Cammy said, with tears.

"Cammy stop that! That's not true" My mom now shouting at her.

"No, no! You lie!" i shouted at her.

My dad took Cammy away from my room, to calm her down.

"Mom, tell me she's lying" i sobbed, while my mom smear the oinment in my head. I hurt my head kinda bad, because its getting little purple and bruised.

"It's not true, sweety. It just Cammy's opinion. Like you said, bradley will never hurt you. I can tell that" my mom said.

"Cammy just doesn't accept the fact that you lost most of your memories. And she kept blaming Bradley with that. She made her own perception of Bradley" she said.

"Can you tell me what exactly happen that day?" i asked, as i shed my tears.

"You and Brad was joining a competition at school. Singing competition. Bradley ask you to sing duet with him. At first, you refused, but somehow brad succesfully convinced you. I was so happy to know about it of couse" my mom starts to tell.

"You both were preparing everything really proper. Practice every single day. And also, Bradley was our neighbor, he lived beside our house. His parents were a very good friend of mine" she told, putting band aid into my head.

"Both of you performed really well that day. Me, your dad, Cammy and Brad's family was really proud of both you. Turns out you guys winning the competition as the 1st winner. Bradley walked in the stage to accept the trophy. But unfortunately, when they about to do it .... " my mom stop, and tears start running through her eyes.

"We heard someone screaming telling that was a body in the stairs. Everybody were panic and rush outside the room to see who was it. And for the very first time in my life, i never been that scared because i saw you were covered with blood" she said, sobbing.

I held her hands.

"You got into coma. We all thought we're going to lose you, because doctor said you're not gonna make it. But you are strong girl, you decided to stay alive, eventually you lost your memories. We were so stressed, even more Bradley. He kept blaming himself for what happen to you. And Cammy used that thought. Your sister loves you very much, Cail. She was very down when she heard the news" my mom said, wiping her tears, and smiled.

"We are very sorry for hiding this from you. We just don't want you to remember those nightmares, honey. That's why everybody including Brad's family decide to keep it from you. Also Brad's family decided to move out to London, because Bradley was not in a good condition that time, he was very sad, because of what happen to you" My mom said, holding my cheeks and kissed them.

"Mom, but it's not his fault" i said, stuttering.

"I know, he just love you so much, and don't want you to get hurt anymore" my mom said.

"Couple of years later, i heard news that Bradley was joining a band, and starts his carier at 2013" she added.

"But then he met me again, he must've been so confused" i said.

"Did brad told you about the accident?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes, i forced him to tell me, because he kept telling weird things that i don't remember" i said.

"Thats okay, now you know everything. You deserve to know it. I'm sorry for being so selfish honey" she said, and kissed my head.

"Just don't hurt yourself ever again okay. We love you so much, and we are not going to lose again" she added.

I nodded and hug her.

"I'm sorry for being stupid mom" i said.

"Its alright, i love you sweety. Mommy's going to sleep with you tonight" she said, and cuddle up with me.