Chapter 10 : Tour Day 3 Pt 3

We all now sitting in the living room with a bottle in the middle. Yeah, right. We finally surrender, and play this stupid game Tris sugest. I just had a bad feeling about this game.

"Since i'm the one who suggest this excellent game, i get the first chance to spin the bottle, okay?" Tris said, as he spin it.

It spinning and landed on James.

"Truth or Dare, James?" Tris asked.

"Truth" James said.

"Coward, what's is your pervert fantasy with Kirstie?" Tris asked.

All of us shock. Especially James.

"Yoooo dude, watch your question!" Brad complained.

"This is gonna be great game" Connor excited.

Me and Yun-hee just shared stares.

"Having sex in the pool. But it gross, and will never happen" James ansewered easily.

"Ew disgusting, if you did it in our place, i'll kick your balls" Connor said, which made Tris laughing so hard. So now, it's James turn to spin the bottle since he got his Truth already. It lands on Yun-Hee. My eyes widen, and smirking.

"Okay, Yun-Hee. Truth or dare?" James asked.

"Truth" Yun-hee said.

"I'm sorry honey. James took the Truth first, so it means you have to take the Dare. It's the rules on England" Tris said, proudly.

"Then why you asked me Truth or Dare you dumbass" Yun-hee laughed.

"Just to make it formal" Brad said.

"Okay Dare then" Yun-Hee said.

"I dare you to strip on......." James hasn't finish his word.

"ME! ON MEEEE PLEASE!!!" Tris shouted. I laughed so hard and his reaction.

"She has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend gonna kill you bro" i said. And tris's respon is priceless. I  laughed even more.

"On Cailyn dolls!" James continue.

"OMOOOO!" Yun-hee pouted. Wait is she expecting to strip on someones.

She stood up, grab my giant tedy bear, and start to strip with it.

"Hell yeahh, you go girl!" i shouted. And the boys were cheering up too.

"Damn, that was hot" Tris admitted. Yun-Hee blow a kiss to him. Yun-Hee spinned the bottle and it lands on Connor.

"Okay i guess you are getting the truth. Hmmm. Who would you rather to make out with, between me and Cailyn?" Yun-hee asked. Connor thinking for a while.

"After seing you strip the bear, i choose you" Connor answered. And she satisfied with his answer.

Connor spin the bottle and it lands on Brad. And i guess Brad willd get the Dare. Okay i have a bad feelings on it.

"Brad my brother. I dare you to give Cailyn a hickey on her neck" Connor said, proudly.

My eyes widen. Feels like my heart jump off from its place. I was so surprised at the dare and so did Brad. He looked at me with a wonder face.

"Bruhhhh..." Brad protest.

"No, complaining. I was thinking for you to licking Mochi's nose, but i still have heart. So i give you the good one, licking Mochis's mom" Connor smiled.

"Come on, do it!" James said , and Yun hee cheering.

"Brad if you don't do the dare, let me do it for you" Tris said, smirking.