Chapter 9 : Tour Day 3 Pt. 2

The whole trip in Gangnam was quiet okay. They bought alot of things from every stores we visit. Most of the time, Yun-Hee taking over my job, to explain anything, everywhere we go. We were visited Samneung Park now.

"Samneung Park is full of history. It holds several tomb mounds, including the burial ground of King Jungjong. There are three tombs at this location: King Seongjong, the ninth king of the Joseon dynasty, his wife Queen Jeonghyeon, and King Jungjong, the 11th king of the Joseon dynasty" Yun-Hee explained. Again amazed all of them.

"How come you can memorize all of that?" Connor asked.

"I just googled it" she laughing.

"No wonder, Thanks Google" Connor answered.

They all took some pictures around the tombs and i sat with Yun-Hee watching them.

"Phew, it's tiring to be you" Yun-Hee said.

"Well now you know" i chuckled.

"So, what's up with you and Brad? You both seems close" Yun-hee teased.

"Nothing. He just comfort me around" i replied.

"Really? He wrapped his arm over you earlier. And nothing's happen between you two? I don't believe that" she smirked.

"You sneaky. I don't know, he has been showing some affection to me since the day i met him. I'm worried" i said.

"Why? Isn't bad thing? I don't think so" she said.

"I'm worried about my feelings. He comforts me the whole time. But, i'm sure he showed some of his affection just because i was in the horrible situation. Nothing more" i said.

"Hmmm.. We will see" Yun-Hee said, as she drinks her lemontea.

***

Now we were in the COEX.

"Coex Shopping Mall, It contains international brand name stores, a concert hall, and an extensive food court and restaurants. It even has a full aquarium, movie theater, arcade and a kimchi museum. The  takes people on an aquatic journey from the Andean mountains to the Amazon rainforest and beyond" I explained, as we entry the building.

"Holy shit, it's huge" Tris amazed.

"Wait, did you just said aquarium? Let's go there!" James said.

"We will go there, sir" Yun-Hee said, with a smile.

"So there's the library. It's filled with over 50,000 books and 200 seats. The atmosphere in here resembles a bustling cafe. So if you don't mind the noise and you love reading, you'll enjoy your time here" Yun-Hee added.

"Holy cowboys, that's a huge shelf of books. I think i would probably died just reading all of those books" Tris said.

"Yeah, you wouldn't make it on your first book" Connor said, and we all burst into laugh.

"Stop overreact at everything , bro. People staring" Brad complained.

"I didn't overreact! It is my....uhm...natural respon as a human being who adores at everything" Tris said, proudly.

"Please apologized my member" James said, to Yun-Hee who's now laughing at him.

"It's fine. He's cute" Yun-Hee chuckled.

-

"Here we are in COEX Aquarium. It is one of largest aquariums in Korea. The aquarium houses more than 180 exhibition tanks and 90 breeding tanks, holding a total of 3,000 tons of water. FYI, Google says it" Yun-Hee explained.

"COEX Aquarium showcases the incredible diversity of aquatic life around the globe across a series of 14 themed discovery zones, from the heights of the Andean mountains to the depths of the Amazonian rainforest, in ecosystems ranging from rivers and swamps to the deep sea" Yun-Hee added.

" The aquarium provides new exhibitions and cultural performances every season, including a unique 'sardine performance'" i added with a smile.

"Oh my god, fish! I love Fish" James excited.

"No, you love Kirstie" Connor correct him.

"And you love Luce" James replied him.

"And i love food and hot chicks" Tris said, out of sudden.

"Woho dude" Brad chuckled.

"And Brad loves Cailyn" Tris said, i glared at him.

"Wait what?" Yun-hee shoulders me, and smirking.

"Nope-nothing" Brad said, as he glare death Tris.

***

We were at the bus now, driving back to the Seoul, but on our way back, suddenly it's raining heavily. Kinda bothered the sight of the road.

"Ms. Jones, i don't think we could get back to Seoul tonight, it's kinda hard for me to see the road in this situation" Tom, my bus driver said. They all heard.

"I guess you guys should stay tonigh here in Gangnam, should we find any hotel nearby?" i said.

"Why don't we stay at your place tonight? I mean if you don't mind" James offered.

I raised my eyebrows. Oh no.

"Yes, it just for one night, we can save the money for other important things, like food. We will buy food on our own" Connor added.

I stare at the ground for a second.

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind with my apartment situation" i said.

"We're gonna be fine with that" Brad added. So yeah we all headed back to my apartment.

Because of the rain, we can't order any food, so i decided to cook for dinner. I made a big bowl of Ramen, since it's raining, it's good to eat something hot.

I saw Brad playing with Mochi, and i find that cute. While the other hanging and laying on the floor in my living room. They're such a cute guys.

"Enjoying the view, Ms

"Enjoying the view, Ms. Jones" Yun-hee appeared behind me.

"Stop sneaking around me" i said.

"They're so cute, Cailyn. I keep reminding myself i have a boyfriend. Because if i don't, i don't know what will happen. Especially Tris, oh daebak. He's so annoying and cute at the same time" Yun-Hee said.

"Woho, girl. Watch out. Remember your boyfriend!" i said.

"YO, i'm bored. Let's do something fun" Tris shouted. Yun-Hee smirking.

"Like what?" Brad asked.

"Spin the bottle with Truth or Dare" Tris said.