Chapter 8 : Tour Day 3

Cailyn's POV

I woke up alone in a hotel bedroom. I was covered by a white blanket, and i see no one beside me. Wait, it's not my room. Oh, I remember i was sleeping with Brad. I mean cuddled. I get out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I look at my face. Great, say hello to my swollen eyes, and those dark circle.

I washed my face, fixed my hair, fixed the bed, and walked out of the room. I saw Brad and Connor at the kitchen, talking.

"I don't know, dude. I just felt like i had to treat her that way"

I heard Brad's voice. And i froze in my place.

"Yup, you definetely like her" Connor said, i raised my eyebrows.

"Good morning" i said to them, try to smile.

"Oh you're up, morning" Brad replied, with a smile.

"Feeling better, sleeping beauty?" Connor asked and asking me to sit down beside him. I nodded and sat.

"We decided to have a free day today, you can go home and don't have to bring us for the Tour" Connor said, eating his toast.

"No, no. I'm fine. We still have to continue the Tour" i said.

"Cailyn, we still have 5 more days. Don't push yourself to hard on the job. You have to take care of your health" Brad said, handed me a plate of toast.

"No. I decided the Tour. Even though you're my client. But, i still have to finish my job properly. I have to be professional. Besides, today's list is Gangnam Street, it's my place. I can handle this, Brad" i said, with a serious face. They both sighed.

"Good morning people, what's up with.... OH CAILYN YOU'RE UP! THANK GOD!" Tris entered the kicthen. He saw me and gave he a back hug. I chuckled.

"You okay?" Tris asked, while grabbing some toast on my plate.

"I'm fine, thanks" i replied.

"So that's the final result. We will have a tour to Gangnam in an hour, so you guys better get ready" i said, and smiled.

***

Now we arrived at the Gangnam after 2 hours driving by bus. The boys were amazed by the scenary.

"I'll drop you guys here, while i'm going back to my apartment, to get change. There are some store that you may see like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Versace and other well-known designer store. There are also some souvenir store for gifts. Is that okay?" I asked them.

"No, i can't go shopping without you. I need some preference" Tris said.

"How you get back to your place?" James asked.

"By walk, 15 minutes from here. It is so close" I said.

"Alone? Are you sure" Connor asked. Awh they're worry about me.

"I'm fine, guys. Chill" i chuckled.

"Nope, in this situation, you can't be alone. How about we all take you to your apartment, and we will wait you there prepare?" Brad suggest.

"No no, my apart is a mess. I need to clean it. And feed my puppy" i replied, not accepting any guest.

"It's fine. We're fine" Brad said.

And here they are. Sitting in my living room, while i prepared myself.

"Sorry for the mess" i said, as they all settle down on the couch.

"Wow, it's kinda big place. It's comfy." Connor said.

"AWHHHH LOOK THIS CUTIE, what's your puppy's name?" Tris shouted.