Chapter 11 : Tour Day 4

So today's list is taking the boys to try hanbok (Korean Traditional Clothes) in Bukcheon Hanok Village. I swear to God i couldn't sleep last night, after what happened between me and Brad. This morning, I was so nervous to faced him. I didn't even talked to him, which makes Yun-Hee realized it.

They are now choosing what kind of hanbok they going to wear for the photoshoot. Yun-Hee was helping them, while i was sitting with their stuffs. I looked over them and my eyes meet Brad's. He smile, and i look away.

God damn.

Why do i have to act like this? What is wrong with you! Jezzzz! He just kissed me. And that's it. Wait no. He also said that he likes me. So what's wrong with it? I like him too, like very much. Ugh. I hate this feelings.

"You seems so quiet today" Yun-Hee said, suddenly approaching me.

"Hm?" i replied staring at floor.

"Are you okay? You didn't look well today" she touching my forehead.

"I'm fine" i replied, avoiding eye-contact with her.

"No, you're not. Come on, what happen?" she sat beside me.

"Nothing. It just.... There is something happened last night. I ... ughhhh" I groaned.

"You....?? What? Don't you dare tell me that you're freaking pregnant" she said.

My eyes bolded. I pinched her arm.

"Ouch, then whatt?" She groaned.

I took a deep breathe.

"Brad kissed me" i said. And there's a silent.

"So, what's wrong with that?" Yun-hee asked.

"And told me about his feelings.... on me" i covered my face with my hands.

"Oh shit. That's why you didn't talk to him since this morning" she replied.

"I hate this feeling, yun-heeeeee" i groaned.

"No, you hate the fact that you're in love with him too, don't you?" she said.

I didn't answered that.

"You can't deny that, because it's true. I don't see what's the matter with it, Cailyn" she said.

"The matter that he's is an actor! You know what is that means? I can't have him! I can't be with him" i said. She silence.

"Did brad told you why he had feelings on you?" she asked.

"Yes, but not very detailed, because last night was too much for me" i said.

"Yeah, it's only 3 freaking days. And you guys already in love" she replied, i gave her death-glared.

"Okay, maybe you have to talk with him. Again. Just to clear everything. And you have to tell him how's your feeling too. He needs to know about it. Look Cailyn, i understand this situation. I know you confused about that. Lets just try to go flow with it, okay." she reasure.

I took deep breathe and nodded.

"Now smile, and join us. Brad is worrying about you" she grab my arms.

-

"There's my favorite gurllllll!" Tristan yelled, while seeing me approaching them with Yun-Hee.

"Are you okay? You didnt look cheerful today Cailyn" James said.

"Im fine, just tired" i said, giving them a smile.

I know Brad is worrying about me from the look he gave to me when i glance him.