Chapter 16 : Hometown

So its almost a week after i finished my contract with the Travel company. I said thanked and goodbye to all of the staffs. I thanked to my boss because wanted to hire me until today. He paid my salary as well.

Today, i'm packing all of my stuff into boxes, because guess what? I decided to get back to Manchester next week. Why i pack the stuffs today? Because i decided to live there, and leave Seoul. I guess my time here is enough.

"Do you really need to move out to UK?" Yun Hee complained as she helps me packing my books.

"Yes bestie, i spent 4 years here and i made my own money working as my dream job. That's enough for me. Plus i'm going to work in my mom's company there" I said.

"But why now?" She pouted.

"Then when?" I asked.

She raised her shoulders. I sighed.

"You can always come to UK. I'll welcome you anytime Yun Hee" I said.

"My parents won't let me go" she said.

"That's because you lied to them. Going to vacation with boyfriend to Jeju Island but you're saying you have clients. What a good daughter" i said, mocking her.

"That's not right" she defend herself.

" But I'll talk to your parents about coming to UK. They will let you go if they know you're coming to visit me. But no bringing boyfriend!" I said.

"Speaking about boyfriend. I haven't heard anything about Brad. Have you?" Yun Hee asked.

I stop myself with packing.

"No" i answered.

"Have you try to text or call him?" She asked.

"Nope" i replied shortly.

"What? WHY! Because the last time i saw you guys, you guys were kissing passionately in front of me" she said.

"Shut up, its the old time Yun Hee, and i don't care about him again" i said.

Its almost 2 months . And Yes, i haven't hear anything about Bradley. Don't get me wrong. I texted him, i tried to call him. But no answers. I asked James, and he said that their schedule was really too much. I get it, they busy. So i stop trying to reach him.

He made a promise to always keep in touch, but he's the one who broke the promise. But anyway, it's fine. Guys always like that. So don't put big hopes on them, just live yourself out, girls. As long as you, that's all the matters.

"Hey, mom. Yes i'm still packing my stuffs here. And once i sent the packages, i'll let you know okay. Please don't throw away my stuffs until i get there and find my own apartment" I said, on the phone calling my mom.

"Yes, my flight in on Sunday. I should be landed at 2.30 pm there. It's okay, i can go by a cab. Mom its okay. I'm fine. Right, i love you. Bye" I said.

***

Its the day. I'm going back to my hometown. Here am i, sitting in airplane, staring at Manchester city from the window and about to landing.

I miss this view. Its good to be back.

I smiled and sighed.

"Caily!"

I hear a familiar voice.

"DADDY!" I said, i approach and hug him tightly.

"Gosh i miss you so much old man!" I said, crying in my dad's hug.

"I miss you too, Cail. Look how tall you are now. God, i miss you so much kiddo" He said, kissing my head.

"Let's go home, they all waiting for you" my dad said wiping my tears, as i nodded with a smile.