Chapter 3 : Tour Day 1

So, today is the day. The day i'm going to meet my favorite band of all the time. To be honest, i couldn't slept last night, i could feel the butterflies in my stomach was fighting each other.

I was so confused to pick my outfits. Feels like i don't have any nice clothes. So i ended picking a brown blouse with a black jeans, paired with my brown flatshoes, and a white handbag. I curled my hair a little bit, and put some makeup so i looked fresh.

Once i finished, i feed and pet Mochi some food and drinks

Once i finished, i feed and pet Mochi some food and drinks. "Be nice at home okay Mochi. Mommy has an important client today, Wish me luck" i said and give him a kissed and finally leave my apartment.

Suddenly my phone ring.

Mr. Kim.

"Hello, good morning sir. Yeah, i'm about to go go to the office. Yes, The bus driver said that he arrived there 5minutes ago, sir. Guards are clear. They already there. Okay, i'll be there in 15minutes. Thankyou" i said, ended it. I rushed myself to my office.

Because the band stayed in Seoul, so my agency have to drive for about 1hour, 30minutes from Gangnam.

I could feel the excitement underneath my body as we are getting closer to the hotel. And yeah, i finally here.

Four Seasons Hotel Seoul

Okay, deep breathe Cailyn! I fixed my hair a little bit.

"Do i look great?" i asked to myself.

"You look great Cailyn" Tom, my driver replied.
I shooked and mouthed kamsahamnida and get off from the bus.

I rushed to the Lobby and was greeted by a tall man. I guess it is their Manager.

"Hello, good morning, I'm Joe O'Neill, The Vamps manager. You must be Cailyn from the travel agency right?" He said as he shooked my hand.

"Good morning, Mr. O'Neill. Yes. I'm Cailyn Jones, from ThisIsKorea Travel Agency. Nice to meet you" i said, smiling.

"Please just call me, Joe. I felt old if you call me that" he joked. I chuckled.

"Boys, this is our tour guide, Cailyn. Cailyn, this is my boys, The Vamps" Joe introduced me to the member. Of course i know their name.

"Hello, I'm James, this is Bradley, Connor and Tris" James greeted with his british accent. I shooked his hand and smile.

"Hey, I'm Cailyn Jones. Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. I will be your private Tour Guide for a week to see the whole Seoul, hope you enjoy the rest of the tour" i said, with a wide smile.

"Danggg , she's cute bro" Tris whispered quiet loud, i could hear it.

"Shut up dude" Connor shuss him.