Chapter 7 : Tour Day 2 Pt. 3

Brad's POV

When Cailyn said she needs to go to toilet i waited her near the cashier. I waited for about 30 minutes and no sign of her. I start to worried, so i looked for the toilet, but i couldn't find it. I want to ask to the woman in the cashier but i don't understand a thing, so i decided to get back into the bus. Asking for help from the boys.

"James, did you see Cailyn?" I asked James.

"Dude, she's inside with you, why you ask her to me" he answered.

"I didn't see her. She told me she's going to restroom, and it was already 30 minutes ago. I try to find the toilet but i couldn't find it" I explained.

Bruce and Lee, The guards heard my explanation, and try to look for her, and i follow them.

Bruce and Lee speak with the woman asking for the toilet. While i look around the aisle, and see no one, until i heard someone's screaming. That's when i realized it is Cailyn's.

Bruce and Lee ran to the back of the supermarket and find the toilet but it was closed. And once again i heard someone's asking for help, followed with the scream.

"It's her! It's Cailyn!" i yelled.

The guards try to open the door but its locked. So they banging the door, until it opened wide. My heart was so broke from what i see.

I see Cailyn's face was bleeding on the floor, and her shirt was ripped half of her body, revealing her soft skin.

And then i saw the guy, the same asshole that disguist me earlier in the amusement park. Robbie, Cailyn's exboyfriend. I clench my hand and punch his nose. He groaned and the guards take care of him.

All i think is to comfort Cailyn. I came to her and hold her arm. She was so broken, and my heart did too by seing her like this.

"Cailyn..." i said softly.

"It's okay, you're safe"I hold her gently. I realized her exposed body, so i took off my denim jacket and put it on her.

"Home, i wanna go home" she said, crying in my arms.

"Okay, baby. Shusss, it's okay" i comforted her.

I pick her up with a bridal style, and take her to the bus.

"What happen? What the hell happen?" Connor freaked out.

"We need to take her to the hospital!" James said.

"Yeah what if she's dead?" Tris said.

"Shut the hell up Tris, she's not!" I yelled him.

"No, please. Just take me home. I want to go home" Cailyn said in a low voice.

"Take us back to our Hotel" I said.

***

I laid her down on my bed, and covered her with the blanket. She's half sleep.

"This is not my home, I want my home" She said, sitting up.

"No, Cailyn. You can sleep here, Just stayed the night. I dont want you to go home, okay. It's not safe. So please, stay" i said, she listened to me.

"Here , change your shirt into this one" i said, handed my shirt to her. I faced the wall when she changed it.

"Let me take care of your wound, okay" i said, as i find the medichine box. She just laid in my bed silently.

I place a warm cotton to clean her blood in her head and the corner of her lips. How dare that asshole hurt those beautiful lips.

She flinched when i tap the cotton in the corner of her lips.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?" i asked. She nodded, and i cleaned it gently.

"You are safe in here, okay. Don't worry about him" I said, comfort her. I stroke her hair, and stare deeply into her eyes.

"Please take some rest, i'll be out there. Yelled when you need anything" I said, as i kissed her temple. Did i just kiss her?

When i about to leave, she pulled my arm.

"Please stay here, i don't want to be alone" her voice cracked.

"You sure?" i asked, and she nodded her head.

"Cuddle with me" she added. I smiled and slip into the bed beside her. She snugled in my arms, and i hold her body tightly.

"Please talk something nice, make me forget from what just happen, Brad" She said.

"You smell so good" I teased. She chuckled softly.

"I was about to say the same" she answered.

"How's your family?" i asked.

"They're fine, i miss them actually. Wait, no! Please talk about something else, you'll make me cry" she complained.

"Okay okay i'm sorry baby" i said chuckled.

"Do you like me?" i asked out of nowhere. She stays silent.

"You guys are my favorite band of all the time, Brad. How come i didn't like you guys, Especially you" she replied.

"Yeah, you right. Tel me about your life, then" i said, stroking her arm.

"Hmm. I have a specific reason why i choose Seoul rather than other country." She said.

"You have? What is it?"i asked.

"Because i am so maniac with Korea Boyband called BTS back then when i was in high school. I used to think that i will go to Korea and marry one of them. Haha" she said, wrapping her face with her hands. I chuckled.

"That's cute, and you still like them?" i asked.

"I do, i always do. But i fell in love with you guys when i am in here" she said.

"Cailyn, can i ask you something?" i said. she looked up at me, nodded.

"Why you gave him one more chance?" i asked, stare into her eyes.

"Because i loved him, and being stupid. That day, i saw him making out with my friend in his dorm. He said it was a mistake. The girl was seducing him, and he was carried away by the situation" she explained. I listened her carefully.

"Then, i forgave him. And everything went normal, for a week. Then in the middle of one night, he came to my apartment, drunk so bad. He couldn't barely walk, until i should dragged him to my room. I put him in my bed, so that he can take some rest, and tomorrow i will scold him" she said, and i could felt her breath increasing. I stroke her arm, calm her down.

"I fell asleep beside him. But then i felt something damp along my face. When i woke up, he already hovering me, and kissing my face. I tried to stop him, but he ignore me. And he took off my pants and his pants. He try to ........" she broke into tears. I stroke her head, closing my eyes.

"I push him, but he was so strong. He try to raped me. I slaped his face and kicked him, until he groaned. He was mad, he said that i'm so selfish because i'm not giving him what he needs. He said that he was stupid for choosing me over than my friend. He said that, that my friend is taste better than me... I- I..." she cried even more.

"Shusss, Cailyn. You don't have to finish that, i know he is such a an asshole, he's not worth it. He's not worth for you. I'm so sorry for what he did to you" i said, wipping her tears.

"He did not deserves you, okay. You are not selfish. He is the one. He is not respect on your body, and your decicion. You shouldn't defend on him anymore. There are a lot of guy that will treat you more than him. Like me" i joked, and she chuckled.

"Thankyou" she replied, hugging my hand.

"Please take some sleep, see you tomorrow, Goodnight" i said, kissed her temple.

Why did i treat her this way?