Chapter 1 : My Life

Hello everybody! I'm Cailyn Jones. I'm 22, i just graduated from National Seoul University taking Social Scienes major. I work as a Tour Guide in a one biggest Travel Agency in Seoul called ThisIsKorea. I have been worked for about 2 years since my internship time, and i like this job. Luckily, the travel company still recruit me even though i finished my college.

Yes, i lived in Seoul, South Korea for about 4 years by myself, in not-so-big-not-so-small apartment near my office. My family live in Manchester, England, so we were doing a long-distance-family-relationship. My dad work as a main manager in a quite big company there, my mom work as a fashion designer, having her own small company and my big sister work as a teacher in a kindergarten.

So, why i choose to live in South Korea? I don't know exactly. Back then when i was in high schoo,l i just love to see a Korean boyband and girlband, i was too fangirling to them. And times goes by, i convinced myself that i will go to South Korea and live there. Not because of the K-pop, but for the experience. Turns out i got a chance to have a studies in here and work in here.

Don't get me wrong, even though i am surrounded by K-pop band, but i still love other genre of band. Expecially from my own counry. Like i still love One Direction, Westlife, and The Vamps. Like hell yeah, i love The Vamps so much. I listened to their music everyday, everymoment.

Here in Seoul, which is located in Gangnam District, i have a very kind bestfriend, her name is Yun-Hee, she's Korean. We met at the University and also we were taking the same work, so yeah, i clicked so bad with her. She lives here with her family, and her family were very welcoming me as their own child, which i love it, since i live here alone, as a foreigner.

She helped me a lot since the first day i get into the Uni, so we have been through so many things together. Because of that, i also introduced or-you-can-called-dragging her to be a Vampette, i mean i'm dragging her to love The Vamps alot, and thank God she did and didn't mind. She thought they were very manly, and cute.

***

Today, it is just my normal day. I woke up at 7 am, and cleaned my apartment. I feed Mochi, my pomerian puppy, and pet him while making myself a hot tea. After that, i played some music, of of course The Vamps, while getting shower and get ready.

Once i finished shower, i picked my outfits for work. Today i'm wearing a white turtle neck shirt and a yellow-plaid short-skirt, and cream blazer for the outer.

 Today i'm wearing a white turtle neck shirt and a yellow-plaid short-skirt, and cream blazer for the outer

"Look at me now, I'm falling. I can't even talk, still stuttering. This ground of mine keeps shaking. Oh oh oh, nowwwww" I sang, as i'm doing my makeup. Suddenly my phone ringing.

Yun-Hee.

"Guwt morning, my verykindhearted bestfriend. What's up with the early call?" i picked it up.

"CAILLYNNN YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" she yelled, rejected my greetings.

"Jesus, why are you yelling?! Calm down" i said.

"I swear Cailyn, you're not gonna believe this. Just come here right the hell now" she said and turn off the calls. I confused, and just finishing my make up.

"Bye bye Mochi, see yaaa later, Mommy's gonna buy you some treat tonight, Love yaaaa" i said pet Mochi and give him a kiss. I grabbed my notebook, my bags, and my keys and left my apartment.

It took 20 minutes by car to get into my office. Once i arrived, i greeted the receptionist.

"Good morning, Cailyn" she greeted me first.

"Good morning, Alexa. Have a great day" i reply and smiled.

"To you too" she reply.

I get into the my place at 5th floor, and when i arrived i saw Yun-Hee smiling widely in her desk.

"What's up with the smile, and what's up with freaking yelled?" i said as i approach her.

"You're not gonna believe this, we are going to serve a freaking huge guest" Yun-Hee said happily.

"Who?" i asked. Suddenly my boss came out from his office and called me.

"Mrs. Jones, come to my office directly please. Thankyou" my boss said. I shooked. But Yun-Hee just smiled.

"Am i in trouble?" i whispered her.

"No, you're not, idiot, just go and listen to him. You'll be fine" Yun-Hee whispered back, and pushing me to go inside.

Author:
So hellowwww everybody. I finally come back with another new Bradley Story. I'm so sorry because i have been gone for a while. But this time, i promise i will write and finish this book with a very well story. So please vote and leave some comments. Love yaaaa💜💜