Water, Pile, Floor...

3.5 Months later:

I’m now 7 and a half weeks pregnant. I am booked in for a C-Section in 4 weeks. The girls will be delivered 2 weeks early because they are twins and they are growing rapidly. My belly is now huge. I finished school 2 weeks ago but Tristan goes and gets my schoolwork every Monday. Plus my tutor comes out for 4 hours every Friday afternoon. Everybody was upper impressed with how long I stayed at school. I could hardly move around properly when I decided I had better stop. The doctors told me to stop at about 5 months but I stayed in till 7.

March 30th 6:15pm

We were sitting at the table eating dinner. His mum had made a roast for tea not that I was hungry. I hadn’t been feeling well. I had been having phantom contractions but that wasn’t anything unusual. I had decided to go to bed. I ask to be excused and stood up to leave when it happened. It fell, it broke it.. I don’t know all the stuff they call it but my water broke. I t slid down my leg into a pile on the ground. I went pale but Tristan and Ma hadn’t even noticed.

“Whats wrong?”

“My…my…”

“Kaycee?”

Water,floor,pile there, look” I couldn’t speak. I was in shock.

“Did you spill your drink?”

“No my.,broke,water you know?”

They look under the table.

“Her water broke! Tristan go pack all the things you were talking about for the C-Section.”

“Why?”

“Because eyou twat she is going into Labour. Kaycee have you felt any contractions?”

“Well yea lots but I thought they were just Phantom ones.”

“Were the bad?”

“Worse then usual but I am more pregnant now so I though…”

‘How quickly?”

“Different some quick some slow.”

“TRISTAN BE QUICK. Kay call who you need to. This is going fast we need to get you to the hospital.”

“Whats happening?”

“Your water broke and you are already in Labor so do what you need to fast. We have to go!”

“I have packed all your stuff Kase. Which outfits do you want for the girls.”

“ Grab those little onesies that say “If you think I’m cute you should see my twin”. They are the smallest we have I think. Grab them each one of their names hats, some fluffy sock and mits. Plus a heap of other clothes get the smallest of everything they are premature. Grab a heap of blankets, the nappies, some dummies umm? Ma anything else?”

“We can come back and get the rest you will need things like there car seat carrier things and what not but just get what you said. Tristan and I can come back and get the rest.”

“Ahh shit. Oww oww. Fuck”

“contraction?”

“Yes. This ones the worst yet.”

“TRISTAN HURRAY! I’m going to start the car. grab some towels and come out.”

“Ok.”

I grab some towels and my phone and go to the car. I put the towles down on the seat and jump in. I call everyone I could. Tristan climbs in.