Where do I begin?

It was 3 weeks before my 14th birthday when I met him. The love of my life. I was staying at my sisters house were he had just moved. They were close friends.My sister was a stay at home mum so she got lonely quick and he was great company. He had been a friend of her fiancé Kye before hand. I arrived at my sisters late at night so we decided to have a drink (alcohol of course. I did well at school. I was considered a good girl. I didn’t smoke, didn’t do drugs, steered clear of wearing what the popular kids wore. And did my absolute best to do well at school. I was smart; I knew it everyone knew it and I couldn’t handle it if my grades dropped. I wanted to be a primary school teacher. I loved kids and love the thought of teaching. I knew I wanted kids. I wanted a kid even as a teen. Well so I told myself. I could be a teen mum but I always talked myself out of it because I new my schooling and aims in life took priority. But even though I was a “good” kid I liked to let the guard slip occasionally. Especially when I was with my sister and we had agreed this time would be a good holiday and she would help me get drunk for the first time. Obviously not on this night though I just wanted to catch up. Cuddle my nephew and chat with my sister. I had been going through a rough time. I was overweight and I knew it. I was self-conscious and tried hard to lose weight but struggled. I had started to throw up every time I ate and didn’t eat when I could. It wasn’t working yet but I was hoping it would. I knew it was bad and knew it hurt my sister to see me run to the toilet after every meal and come out crying but what hurt her more were the cuts up m harms. I had self-harmed for a while but it had just been the occasional light stupid cut. Only recently had I started to actually slash my wrist deeply and A LOT. So we were talking about that when Tristan arrived. He came in and sat next to me and we started talking. I was shy I hadn’t date since primary school and primary school relationships don’t count. I wasn’t confident about myself so I never made friends boys or girls but Tristan was different. We instantly connected. He didn’t care about my weight or my looks and he made me feel good. We started flirting and before long I knew I liked him A LOT!  I went to bed that night happy. The first time in along time I was happy when a sleep. I suffered form insomnia due to my depression. But I was always happy around my sister we were inseparable. She was my world. Is my world.