Morning Sunshine

I woke up early that morning it was Saturday and tonight we were getting our drink on.

“Morning sunshine” It was Tristan.

Every one else was asleep still.

“Morning. Why are you awake so early?”

“I could ask you the same thing…”

“Come for a smoke?”

“Yea I guess I don’t smoke though”

Its all good just come keep me company”

“Ok”

We walk out to the laundry. And he starts on his cigarette.

“Here have some.”

He hands me the smoke.

“Na. I’m right I don’t smoke”

“Come on chook. One won’t kill you. I promise. I wouldn’t let it”

“Fine. But you can explain to Dontelle why I smell like smoke and don’t even dare laughing when I cough my guts up…”

He laughed “Fine”

I take a puff of the cigarette. I hardly cough. It was good I enjoyed it.

“I’m having the rest”

“Well think your self lucky you little rebel. I wouldn’t share with anyone else”

“Aww so sweet. You just told me I’m the only one you’d let kill herself”

“No, no way1”

“I was joking”

I finish the smoke and we sit together on the couch in the lounge. I lay in Tristan’s lap and he tickles my back.

“I like you” He says

“I know. I heard you talking to my sister behind my back”

“I mean it. I do. And I know it won’t go anywhere. I don’t really expect it to. But I do like you. I want you to know that. I se the cuts on your arms and the way you sneak off to the toilet after every meal and then don’t at when ever you get the chance. I see it all and I have only known you for 2 days. But you r perfect you don’t need to worry about your eating. You don’t need to cut yourself to feel good. I’m always going to be here.”

I start crying so he pulls me in closer and I lay cuddled up to him crying.

“No one has ever said anything like that except for Daniele.” I cry even more.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

After about 10 minutes we walk back inside hand in hand.

“Well, well, well. I think there’s something you’re not telling me about” My sister laughs.

“You too are actually a really cute couple”

“Were not dating” I reply

“Well you might as well be. Why are you crying? Are you ok?”

“I’m fine somebody just made me bawl my eyes out”

She punches Tristan in the arm.

“What did you do to her you boofhead?” She was joking around.

“I only told her how amazing she was.”

“Well the amount of times I ‘ve told you Kaycee!”

“I know, I know. You make me teary too.”

“I love you sweetie”

“I love you too sis.”

The rest of the day was just spent relaxing and flirting. That night after Tristan and I had been out for a smoke we drove up to the bottle shop and got some alcohol we were all a bit tired. No idea why but we were, so we decided to save our big drinking sesh for the weekend after. Tonight we would just have a few drinks. Maybe not even enough to get tipsy. Then we played truth or dare. It was my sister Dontelle and Tristan and I so it was a fairly hands on game of Truth or Dare if you get what I mean. I was dared to kiss Tristan, to feel his you know, and a whole heap of other things. They dished Tristan the same thing though daring him to a heap of things in return. It was a good night and Tristan and I decided to get the double fold out bed out and we fell asleep side-by-side.