Friends Need Time

“Hey”

“Hey. Im glad you got out I had no idea where I was going.”

“I figured that would be the case.”

“Do you reckon we can go to my place before we leave? I want to let Dad know what I’m doing and get dressed.”

“Sure. I’ll cal Tristan before he parks the car.”

“No. I wont to see your “house” first!”

“Oh haha righto. Lets go then.”

I show her our room. Tristan makes us hot chocolate then I show here the catalogue from the baby shop and what we got. When we were done I get dressed up and we go down to the car. We drive to Sam’s house and she does what she needs to then we go to the movies. We had a great time and we drop her back at our place. Then Tristan and I get some Macdonalds for tea because it was late and we stop at the shop to get some bits and pieces for me to take in my school lunch.

“Yesterday when we were here I felt like an adult now I feel like a 5 year old again.”

“Yes but you know what the Doctor said, You need to start eating. And properly. “

“Yea ok. Can you please get me some Cheese and Onion chips as well. I need to throw up.”

“Have you eaten lately?”

“No, no not because of that. Its probs something like morning sickness.”

“Oh ok. You don’t like Cheese & Onion chips though?”

“Cravings. I have to go…”

“Ok.”

I ran to the bathrooms and throw up. Morning sickness had started… at night.

I met Tristan back at the checkouts. He was a quick shopper. We got the stuff, paid for it and left. We drove back to the motel. I went to bed and Tristan made me some lunch. I slept in the next day but Tristan drove me to school. On the weekend we went and picked my bathers up. We took them to the park to play footy, then we went to the pool. After that we took them out for lunch then home again. Toby gave Tristan and I some baby t-shirts he bought out of his pocket money. We dropped them off and went into town to pay off some of layby for he cots and pram. Then we head back to the motel. Tristan makes a roast chicken for tea while I do some cleaning. I hate cleaning but I wanted to get use to it. I wanted to cook tea. I love cooking but he was obsessed with spoiling him at the moment and I didn’t have the energy to spend hours on a roast. After tea we watch some TV.