t w e n t y - s i x

^ "She gon' bust it open for meeeeeee"    Restroom occupied. My favourite song now.👅💕

-Added a lil' more oomf to the cover...the black and white was getting boring.☺

"You okay?" Odell asked Snow as she sat inbetween him and Brian on the jet. This morning she woke up so glad they were going back to Chicago, until she realised she still had to face Nadia.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"You and Chris good, you ain't even sitting by him." Brian adds on, gesturing to Chris who sat a few seats away,listening to music on his beat headphones.

"Yeah..." Snow sighs dismissing the conversation.

She's been ignoring Chris the entire morning, they even had an argument since he thought she was still upset about last night and he ended up saying fuck it and not bothering to get her to talk to him.

Everytime Snowlene closed her eyes she pictured when she looked over the balcony and saw Chris fucking some girl in the hotel pool. It hurt her like a bitch, why kiss on her the same night you decide to have sex with someone else? And Chris didn't even have the decency to get a room, but nah, Imma fuck some broad out in the open, knowing I'm famous. If pictures do ever get around, social media is going to be calling her a fool.

He calls her pet names, flirts with her, kisses her in front of eyes, invites her out to L.A but still has sex with other women.

Snowlene frowns.

She's a little ass girl, the entire time Chris made her feel older than she was but in reality, she's only eighteen and could possibly not compete with the more older and sexier women that surround him.

He's making you a fool.

Snowlene blames herself for feeling this way, but how could she not when she's seen some sides of Chris that probably not even his friends have seen?

You're over thinking this.

Inhaling a deep breath, Snowlene takes out her phone...the one Chris threw in the pool.

She laughed a little at that thought, she was so mad but found it funny when he did that. Thankfully her phone was waterproof, because if it wasn't, he would be buying her a new phone for sure.

Brian and Odell ended up falling asleep by 4am, and because of their annoying ass snoring in her ear, Snowlene stood to her feet.Looking around she noticed Chris wasn't around.

Sighing, she goes to the back where the small rooms were located on this huge jet, her feet glue to the ground when her phone buzzes.

She takes it out.

Chris 🌞💗

Come to the room.

She rolls her eyes at the fact that she was heading there. Snowlene hoped Chris was at the bathroom so she could get in the room and lock him out, because she doesn't want to be in his presence at the moment.

Opening the door, Chris laid on the bed in only sweat shorts and socks. He looked at Snowlene with low eyes and the room smelt of weed.

She shakes her head, the pilot had said they weren't to smoke on the jet but of course Chris wouldn't listen.

Going to her suitcase, she gets out shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in. Chris bites his bottom lip as he scans Snow's body once she strips out of her clothes, but in a flash she is shielded by her picked out sleep wear.