t h r e e

Chris gasps for air as he comes up to the surface of the water. He's been doing non-stop laps in his large pool in order to stay in shape, even though his muscles have been acheing he just pushes the pain to the side.

"You got that six pack yet!?" Tyson chuckles as he ate from a large bag of Lays. Him and Odell stopped by earlier and have been clowning their friend once they seen him running and swimming laps.

Sucking his teeth, Chris climbs out the pool-instantly hissing at the large pain in his shoulders and lower back.

"Y'all fat, so you can't say shit." He spits, grabbing his towel off the pool chair and patting himself down.

Odell shrugs knowing he gained a few extra pounds from living off lavishly while Tyson took offense.

"Nigga who you calling fat!?" He shrieks, standing to his feet and removing his shirt.

"Ahh my eyes!" Chris yells purposely, before chuckling and wrapping his towel around his shoulders. Tyson gets down on the ground and attempts to do push ups but by five he was breathing heavily on the ground.

"The determination is real." Odell mumbled with chips shoved in his mouth.

"Shut up! I...I haven't had...my tea this morning." Ty says in between heavy breaths as he rubs his chest.

"Nigga what?!You don't drink tea, bye!" Chris laughs as he goes inside his house. Entering his large kitchen he sees one of his two dogs, Red laying lazily on her back with her paws in the air. Chuckling he crouches down and rubs her stomach, she replies by wagging her tail.

"Fat girl, where's King?" He cooes, stroking her fur. On cue he hears a light scratching noise on his wooden floors before King comes trotting into the kitchen. He wobbles over to Chris and starts to lick the remaining water off his leg from swimming.

Scrunching up his face, Chris lightly pushes him away causing his collar to jingle.

"No homo fam." He talks to his fat dog, before stroking his head and standing to his full height.Chris grabs his phone off charge and sees if Nadia had replied to his message.

Lil'Naddy☺💛

Yeah sure, come through
at around two.

Looking at the time ontop of his notification bar it read ten-past-one. Cursing he dashes up his spiral staircase and down his dimmed hall, almost falling on his ass because of his wet feet.Entering his messy bedroom that he didn't clean this morning, he had a quick shower to get the smell of chlorine off his skin, Chris then enters his bedroom, moisturizing his skin he slips on white supreme boxers. Then throwing on black sweats that hung low enough to reveal the brand of his boxers, a camouflaged Bathing Ape shirt, black Jordan's and a white Black Pyramid cap. For accessories, a simple gold chain that matched his gold hoop nose ring. He sprayed on some cologne before being satisfied with his appearance.

"Y'all niggas better be gone when I get back." Chris warns as he came limping down the stairs to see Tyson and Odell setting up his Xbox.

Tyson looks over his shoulder with a mug." Nigga bye! Don't tell me what to do!" He says in a fake ghetto voice causing Chris to chuckle as he enters his kitchen to get his phone and car keys off the rack.

A lot of people wouldn't leave their friends in their mansion but if you've known those friends since sandbox days, they become more like family and easier to trust.

With everything secured in his hands, Chris walks out his home, chucking up the piece sign. When outside, he regrets not bringing his jacket but didn't want to go back inside. Clicking the button to open one of his three garages, he rushes inside when the door is opened fully and towards his red Lamborghini. The butterfly doors open and he enters head first before pulling his lanky legs into the tiny car.