f o u r t e e n

shaderoom a women identified as Liana Brook has allegedly filed a report on superstar and RnB sensation Chris Brown who she claimed had choked her in his household before kicking her out.Is Chris Brown turning to his old ways? More information above...

View all 1290 comments

mimiami At it again!😂

poundcake12 firstly who is she😂👀

chrisbreezy @poundcake12 obviously a clout chaser😒

bhrisbrown Chris hasn't been in trouble for a long time, now some hoe claiming he choked her!😥

anitawow_ @bhrisbrown did you not see the picture above, there's a whole ass bruise around her neck😐

donnyk he needs to be locked up! He's a women abuser.

feriabreezy1900 don't come for Chris Brown! We must not forget the good he does!

xadiagriffen I get amnesia when trying to remember the good that nigga does.

kriariegn65_ Rnb star my ass👾. He got some mental issues yet we still put him on a pedestal.

superstarriri y'all just riding dick!

distnymy you got a lot of nerve to comment like it aint true😚

callmepwetty I known Liana, she wouldn't lie about shit like this! Because of Chris status your on his side.

shanebeats am I the only one who came looking for Chris' comment👀👀😂💔

Snow continued to read through the comments as she sat in her last lesson of the day which was thankfully a free period. Chris,choking a women? She could never picture him doing something like that, she wouldn't even imagine it. But the name Liana was familiar to her, remembering at his house party he had introduced her and she was the one who basically threatened her, claiming Chris as hers.

"Girl you okay?" Erin asked, beside her." You look upset."

"N-No I'm okay." She switches her phone off and places it on the table.

"You sure?" Snow nods, even though deep inside she was wondering if what she read was true. The only person to ask was Chris, by she couldn't blurt it out, and even if it was true, how would she go about the situation. Liana could be trying to get some attention.

"After school, we going to McD's since they got specials on Thurday, you coming?" Donny asked, sitting backwards in his chair and facing her.

"Actually I can't, I'm going somewhere today." She tried to not smile so hard at the thought of Chris coming to fetch her from school, would this make her more popular or more hated. Either way, she gave two fucks.

---

Chris🌞💗

I'm on my way to get your uglah ass.

Snow giggled as she shut her locker and leaned against it, a message from Chris could simply brighten her mood.

You ugly. But okay😂

Rialla, Meek,Donny,Erin,Ethan,Simone and Snow all stepped outside where they would be waiting in the school parking lot for their rides.

"You sure you don't want a ride home?" Simone asked considering she had her own car.

"She said she didn't so stop asking." Rialla scoffed, leaning against Meek's car. Snow only recently found out that they were dating,  she hardly noticed until she saw them kissing after Maths class.