t w e n t y - f i v e

This is rushed, unorganized and all over the place. Please bare♡

"Wassup Chris?"

"Wassup man?"

Snowlene stood behind Chris as she gazed around the amazing three storey mansion that he would be shooting his video in.

Producers, directors and make-up artists walked all around. Cameras were set up in different corners of the house while pretty girls got their hair and make up done.

"And this is...?"

Turning towards the voice, Snowlene smiled shyly with a small wave at Chris' director Nixon.He was a dark skinned man with long dreads tied up.

"Oh..." Chris chuckled, pushing Snowlene by the small of her back to stand in the front." This is Snowlene, she's gon' be watching from behind the camera. That's cool right?"

"Nah that's good. Nice to meet you I'm Nixon."

"Nice to meet you too." She smiles, grabbing and shaking his outstretched hand.

Nixon claps his hands once." Well Tyga gon' be here in about thirty minutes, but for now let's get you Chris in the dressing room... aye Liyah." He stops a white girl who was about to walk past." Get Chris in his first outfit, Tyga is about to arrive. It's 10:00AM people, let's get a move on!"

People started to rush around and Snowlene and Chris had been separated. He was pulled into the dressing room while she was standing in the middle of the large living room looking lost.

"Snowlene, come look at this." Nixon says, noticing how out of place she looked and felt. Guiding her through the busy staff and to the back garden, Snow blocked her eyes from the beaming morning son before she giggled in shock.

"Is that real money?" She asks, watching as the bulldozer was carrying hella dollar bills in the holder.

"Nah, it's getting dumped in the pool later so we made copies."

"Dumped in the pool?" She squinted her eyes at him.

"Yeah you heard right..." he chuckles." And Chris is gonna get on that floaty." He points to the golf floaty that looks like a bed in the middle of the large pool.

Snowlene smiled wide, mentally laughing. She couldn't wait to see Chris attempt to climb on the floaty.

"Tyga's here!" They heard behind them.

Looking over her shoulder, Snowlene sees Tyga walk in wearing sweats, a plain black shirt and a beanie. He goes to dap Nixon before looking to his side, a suprised expression on his face.

"Snow? Wassup girl, I thought you wasn't gon' come out here." He says, pulling her into a friendly.

She smiles." Well I really wanted to see you and Chris in action."

"Oh nah, no problem. Where's Chris?"

"Getting dressed for the first scene." Nixon intervenes." Go ahead and follow Maria,  She gon' get you ready."

Tyga nod, taking his beanie off and scratching his scalp before walking away with Maria.

"C'mon Chris, lift that damn weight boy!" Nixon yells in the megaphone, causing Snowlene to giggle as she sat next to him behind the camera.