t w e n t y

"You're first game will be in a couple weeks! So make sure you're at practice every day!"Coach Burns announces to the girls basketball team.

"Seriously?" Simon groaned under her breath, as they all took a seat on the bleachers.

"He seems pretty serious." Ria sighs, sipping from her bottled water.

Snow doesn't engage in any conversation as she wipes the sweat off with her towel before grabbing her phone, checking through her messanger.

(1 unread message)Chris🌞💗
-Wassup, you coming here after school?

(1 unread message) Har Har 💀💜
-Hey, amor. ¿ Como estas?

(2 unread messages) Tía 💝
-Hola bebe estare trabajando hasta tarde hoy
-If you get hungry, you can order pizza. Te amo!

Good, her aunt wasn't coming home tonight so it would be easier to go over to Chris. For the past couple of days she's been helping him mentally, trying to get him to stop drinking, gain the weight he lost and even catch some sleep. She wouldn't say they're back to being as close as they were before but they're cordial.

She replied to Harley's message with a simple,"Hi amor. I'm good and you?" a basic "love you too" to her aunt and a "I'll be there" to Chris.

"If we face some snotty ass school they're getting this work.De verdad!" Erin says, punching the air." You excited for the game Snow?"

"Hmm?" Looking up from her phone, she switches it off and places it beside her." I really wasn't active in sport at school, this would be my first match, but I guess I'm eager to experience it."

"Figures." Ria chuckles under her breath, tilting her head back to drink from her water bottle.

Gritting her teeth, Snow smacks the bottom of the bottle making it spill all over Ria who gasps as it dripped down her body.

"Oh snap." Simon chuckles, holding her hand over her mouth.

Screaming, Ria goes for Snow, only getting to pull her hair before she's being dragged away by Erin.

"No let her go!Ella ha estado pidiendo una pelea!" Snow yells.

"Speak English you Mexican freak!" Rialla screams as everyone in the gym is now watching in anticipation. She fusses in Erin's arms that have a tight hold on her body.

"Snowlene don't retaliate." Simon says standing in front of an aggravated Snow with her hands out.

"Aye you two, my office now!" Coach Burns yells, blowing her whistle and trying to calm down the rowdy students who were expecting a fight." Everyone sit down! Nothing to see!" The students all groan and mumble going back to what they were doing.

Shaking her head, Snow grabs her stuff heading towards the gym doors.

"My girl, where are you going?!" Coach Burns screams not knowing Snow's name.

Ignoring her, Snow is running towards the exit of the doors. She knows she's about to get her ass chewed out by Nadia when the school decides to call, but she was so mad her body was shaking. She really wanted to fight Rialla to let all her pent up anger loose on her face.

Jumping into her car she drove to school today, she started it up before driving out the school gates and making her way to Chris' house.

Halfway to her destination, Snow's phone started to ring. Groaning she reached over to the passengers side, feeling for her phone while keeping her eyes on the road. Once she grabbed the device, Snowlene placed it on her lap and answered the call, putting it on speaker.