s e v e n t e e n

[Filler]

3 weeks later [ 01 June,Saturday]

Giggles left her mouth as he threw a popcorn at her, a part of their new game since the movie playing on TV. Was boring.

"Agh I missed!" Snow laughed as the popcorn hit her forhead and bounced onto the floor. Ethan chuckled, grabbing her ankle to pull her closer towards him.

For the past weeks Ethan and her have defiantly gotten closer. With Chris not consuming her time she had enough time for her other friends. With Nadia at work Snowlene invited Ethan over where they attempted to watch a movie in the living room but instead ended up seeing who could catch the most thrown popcorns in their mouth.

Snowlene defiantly has drifted away from Chris. The two stopped communicating over a month ago. Yes, he would still come to see Nadia for business purposes but Snow would stay in her room and he wouldn't attempt to talk to her.

Nadia still has no clue as to why her niece and friend aren't talking, but she gave up when neither of them decided to tell her after she asked. Many times Snowlene thought to blurt out what Chris did to her, but she didn't have it in her to ruin his career, even though this past month he seems to be doing that to himself.

Snow didn't follow him on Instagram anymore and vice versa, but she did follow shade room and just recently they had posted about Chris getting kicked out a club for starting a fight while drunk and about two weeks ago he had apparently "punched" some guy for trying to take a picture of him while he was leaving his hotel room.

He seemed to be getting in all sorts of trouble but was really quiet on social media, not posting at all, completely going ghost. But she wasn't trying to worry about his business.

Ethan wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to his body." You good beautiful? You spaced out for a second?"

She looked up at him with a playful glare, it was a habit for him to call her "beautiful" and "gorgeous" but she just went with it, only going as far as to call him "boo".

"I'm okay, but we need more popcorn, c'mon." She grabbed the empty popcorn bowl and walked to the kitchen with Ethan behind her.

Grabbing the Butter flavoured microwave popcorn from the cabinet, Snow placed it in the microwave and set it for three minutes[says the instructions], before leaning against the counter.

"Why you never post anything on your gram?" Ethan asked, standing beside her.

She shrugged," I don't take good pictures."

"Lie again."

"What?" She giggled looking at how serious he was.

"You beautiful, and I think other people would think that too."He smiles, biting his bottom lip.

"Okay,stop." Snow giggled nervously, feeling her cheeks warm up. Thankfully the microwave dinged, opening it, grey smoke exited the microwave making her wave her hand in front of her face and cough a few times.

"I think I burnt it." She laughed, she could tell by the "burnt" smell coming from the package.

"Forreal? Did you put it on three minutes." Ethan asked, looking over shoulder.

"I did...I think. Let's just order pizza..." Snow sighs, turning around.

"But I want popcorn." Ethan pouts.