n i n e t e e n

" You like them mama?" Snow asked over the phone as she walked around the kitchen looking for the cereal. It was a Saturday and she was going to lounge in all day. Homework is Sunday's problem.

"Yes baby, you look so beautiful. You're finally fulfilling your dream." Gabriella sobbed over the phone, she was so happy that her daughter was doing so well in Chicago. Yet she was so afriad in the beginning that Snow's depression was only going to grow worst. When she received the pictures of her daughter modeling,, Gabriella could hardly recognize her, especially since she grew her hair and died it from the usual colourful colours to the natural brown.

Snowlene's heart melted,sitting at the kitchen island she played with the cereal in her bowl." I'm still in school mama, I was only modeling because tia's model wasn't here and she needed someone to fill in the space."

"You looked like a natural bebè! You should try it for fun."

For fun? People go gar carting for fun. Modeling? That's more serious, and to someone like Snow, modeling is her dream, but she's in school, going to get her education. Maybe modeling can come after...Maybe.

After talking for a little more with her mom, Snow grabbed her bowl of cereal and walked into the living room to see Nadia in her pajamas and typing away on her computer. Even when she wasn't at work, she would work from home. The determination is real.

"Snow, why you not with your friends?" Nadia asked looking up from her computer for a second before glancing back down at it.

Snow scooped the frosted flakes into her mouth as she watched Gumball and Darwin on the flatscreen TV." It's still early tìa, we're going to the mall later on..." she trails off, hinting at something.

"You need money?" Nadia laughs.

Snow smiles."Yes please."

"One hundred dollars okay?"

"Yep...thanks tìa."

Later on, Snow had showered and gotten ready to head to the mall with Ethan,Erin,Simon,Meek,Donny....oh and Rialla.

She laced her Air Jordan's, looking in the mirror she ran her hand through her hair before twisting and turning in the mirror. It was three o'clock,  Ethan was going to come fetch her in half an hour. Even though she could have driven one of Nadia's car he insisted he drive her. Ever since Ethan found out Snow doesn't have her licence, he forbids her from diving, she finds it cute.

"Snow! Your little friends are here!" Nadia yells from downstairs.

Rolling her eyes playfully, she grabbed her purse that held all her items, before running downstairs where Ethan, Erin and Donny.

"Hey." She smiles, hugging Donny and Erin, when she got to Ethan she blushed as they hugged for longer.

"Okay,okay..." Nadia says, separating the two making the friends all chuckle." When are y'all coming back?"

" 'Round eight, we going to watch a movie then go to the arcade." Donny answers.

Nadia nods." Eight o'clock."

"Eight o'clock." Snow repeats before they all say their goodbyes and exit the mansion. Donny and Erin walked ahead, while Ethan wrapped his arm around Snow's shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He bites his lip, letting his accent slip.

"Gracias." Snow blushes as they approach his car, she hops in the front with Ethan while Erin and Donny take the backseats. "Where's Meek, Simon and Rialla? " She asks taking out her new IPhone that her aunt got her for doing the modeling shoot. Snow's pictures were posted on Nadia's page with the caption "my niece, my star". All her followers were complimenting on Snowlene's exotic beauty, even a few celebrities who wanted her to model for them. Snow even posted the pictures on her instagram page and her followers count went up to nearly 10k. She enjoyed the social media attention but the attention at school became annoying. People who never looked twice her way were suddenly speaking in her face like they've been friends for the longest. Fake bitchest, that all she got to say.