Chapter 14: Possessive

Nayeon's POV

I was the first one who woke up and yes i slept. I wonder if Dahyun slept well too..

Jihyo's loud snores woke me up. Well who needs alarm when you have Jihyo.

Minutes after i woke, Jihyo's phone alarmed. I turned it off for her.

"Ahhmm...Nayeon-ahh wake up..." she said while her eyes still closed.

When she was slowly rising up i throw her my pillow.

"Yah what was that for??"

"That's for your loud snores last night!"

"You're just jealous because i get a good sleep" she stick her tongue out. whatever.

I went straight to the kitchen. Dahyun's there...

"Dahyunie?? Did you sleep?"

"Yes unnie don't you worry i just woke up.." she said while mixing her coffee.

Her pale skin and messy hair, i want to spend my mornings seeing her like this.

"Dahyun why are you with her" my question made dahyun stopped stirring her coffee. she took a sip and looked at me.

"Oh i mean.." i lean closer to her, our faces only inches away "...do you really love her-"

"DAHYUNNNN!" i got starled when someone shouted her name, i quickly stepped back.

"Oh Sana unnie good morning" dahyun said then sana kissed dahyun's cheek. Oh.

"Is this for me??" sana looked at dahyun's coffee.

"No actually I'm gonna make you-"

"Shhh" sana put a finger on dahyun's lips. "What's yours is mine" then sana took a sip on dahyun's mug.

"Oh Nayeon unnie you're here."

"No actually I'm just a hologram"

"What??"

"Nothing. I said I'm going, got some work to do bye."

And then i left after that. I was actually expecting Dahyun to stop me like "unnie have some breakfast first" but she didn't. she just watch me left.

Sana's POV

I'm scared. Dahyun let Nayeon came back to her life again. Why??

Knowing that our relationship is just pretend, I'm still scared she might choose Nayeon over me.

I saw Nayeon leaned closer to Dahyun this morning so i interupted their little talk.

Thankfully Nayeon left early.

When Nayeon left i quickly pinned Dahyun to the wall.

"U-Unnie what a-are you doing??"

"Are you trying to get back to Nayeon ey?" my fingers trailed her thighs. I touched her butt hmmm so soft.

[A/N: guys i swear I'm not good at smuts ugh]

"Unnie i swear, i just want to be friends with her- ahh" im still touching her soft butt guess she likes it

"Okay. Just friends." then i let her down "go take a bath now i don't want you to be late..."

"okay unnie..." dahyun, who's as red as a tomato right now, obeyed then she went to the bathroom.