Male Vampires in Bed

They've been polite. Not hounded me. Let me talk to Morgan. I joined the larger conversation. I offered back since they looked my way for a reaction. "Please. No one man can keep up with a healthy woman in bed. Vampire or not."

"Seriously? Jessica seems .. Happy." The same woman said.

"Seriously. She makes allowances for my shortcomings because she loves me." I said.

Morgan tapped the beer bottle to her lips thoughtfully and disagreed with me "I am pretty sure a male Vampire can keep up with a human woman. Never tried a male Vampire myself, but might be worth the experiment." 

Morgan looked at me full-on, took a sip, continued "Besides Adrian, you make it too simple. Not every woman, or even every man, has the same sex drive. The same needs. I am not talking about gender orientation. The drive. Need. Want. It is not about health either. Only the way you are wired to require sex." There was general agreement on that point.

"Well, you bring up a theory I have about that.... in a way," I replied

"What is that?" Morgan asked curiously

"All other things being equal, I think the smarter you are, the more amplified your basic sexual needs are."

Jessica gave this theory voice once, and I agree.

"Sex is in the brain, sure. More than any other organ. In theory, one could have an orgasm by thinking about it. As a human, if you bit me and hypno'ed me, and told me to have an orgasm, my brain would do as instructed. Sex starts in the head. Hypnotics work better if it is something you want anyway, so you could probably say: 'Morgan: be multi-orgasmic' and find me writhing on the floor helplessly." Morgan agreed. "I am not sure if intelligence is the sole amplifier possible. The Vampire rewire does seem to step up the interest. Of course, you could argue that Vampires are smarter after they are converted than before. The brain does get some upgrades: Your brain especially so."

Morgan looked me over again. "After the vampire rewire, you must be horny all the time..." she teased.

More people stopped their conversations and joined ours. In general, it went like this:

Short blonde with extremely short hair: "Oh: I need sex far more since I came over." (apparent agreement with Morgan)

Straight up and down woman with brown hair: "It's part of the deal: Vampirism means you need to have your food source close, at least back in the day." (So: Sex keeps the human food source close?)

Latina of medium height and build: "I don't think I like sex anymore now than I did before. I just think I lost the guilt about it." (So: Likes sex, not sure if Vampire upgrades just made it more possible?)

Big woman with large shoulders, hips, and hands: "I didn't like it before, and I don't now. Waste of time for nothing in return."  (I am not so stupid as to tell someone that does not like something they have just not have a good version. I hate seafood, and no matter how many times I eat it or how prepared, I still hate it. Even MORESO as a Vampire.)

Tiny Woman next to her: "I hate that I need sex. Even more than I hate that I need blood." (Not a fan of  Janelle Monáe I am guessing. )

As each comment flowed, and I agreed or pondered the hidden meanings, I wondered why others did not question some comments, but that is because I want to know the hidden answers.

Morgan did not contribute in general because she is not a Vampire so her point of view on sex could not have changed by coming over to our species. She sighed and leaned over to me to say confidentially "It all sounds about the same as when they were humans. If you liked sex then, you like it now."