Communal Shower

My house used to be my parents before they decided to head off to be full-time RV'er's. I bought it from them and have not changed much about it, other than some decorations. The original house on the property is the two-story log cabin out behind the main house that Danny and Lori live and love in.

The new main house they designed for two things. Raising three kids, and adult activities. The master bedroom is the adult retreat from the rest of the house. Since the house is designed for five, plus a guest or two, it holds Helen, Jessica, and I without issue.

Helen has all the upstairs rooms that used to be the kid's rooms. The kids, not being adults, got a more regular shower. It is bigger than average, but nothing like the hedonistic heaven that is the shower in the master bedroom.

I made practically no changes to the bathroom or the big shower. Added a few more flower hangers. Re-sealed the tile when it needed it. No point in messing with perfection. The shower is larger than some bedrooms in spec houses although nothing about my house is spec. My parents designed it all. Sometimes it seemed to me to be built around the shower. Integrated Jacuzzi in one corner. Room for six or eight adults among the spray nozzles. Flowers hanging about, kept alive by water spray and light brought in with light tubes from the outside. It is a soft, bright light splashed in puddles where the plants are. Benches. Alcoves. The Garden of Eden if Adam and Eve were sybarites. Who knows? Maybe they were? Apparently, they liked apples a great deal. It is the perfect place for Japanese Nuru massage.

"You may need to hold me up to wash me." I said to Jessica "I am only one man. One simple male."

"He admits it." Helen said. She is still in the shower. Not obviously waiting for us but luxuriating. She read something on one of the waterproof computer screens we keep around for reading while in the bath. So much better than dropping paperbacks into the water.

I looked over the shampoo selection in one of the recesses in the wall. All cleansers in my shower are now made from natural ingredients. No added scents. Humans may smell "Fresh Berry Breeze" but I smell industrial chemical factory. Even real, natural scents can be cloying. Technically everything has a scent to me these days, but these are the most inoffensive I can find. Vampire companies make products like this for each other, and anyone else interested in all organic, no artificial anything, no fragrance added types of cleansing, bathing, and sensually rubbing upon one another. 

It sold well to humans as it worked out. Sirens? Who knows? Vera would like the massage oil. She loves Nuru massage. She has had them in here. In the immortal words of the Rolling Stones, I may not have been 'Rough Enough' sometimes, but that did not mean Vera did not like a good, solid, slippery, all-over massage ending in sex.

Jessica ran a hand over my shoulder, raising goosebumps. "Poor man. Ever since I got pregnant, I have been almost unable to stop jumping his bones. I am wearing him to a nub."

Helen had no pity "Oh yes. Poor man. I can see his pain."

I flopped down on a bench and looked back at Helen defiantly "Just wait till I'm seven hundred and fifty. Then we'll see what is what."

Helen looked back to her reading, saying offhandedly "By then Jessica will be over eight hundred and seventy, and I'll be over fifteen hundred. Maybe you'll be over your cheap self and have two of us to deal with. You'll still be out-fucked. Get used to it. Assuming I'll want anything to do with your body by then. I may have gotten better. Time heals all wounds and all that."

"Oh. Yes, well, there is that." I did not like that idea very much.

My thoughts went to the more experimental times in my 'youth', where I have been involved in various group situations. My lesson had been that no one man can keep up with more than one woman. Vampire women amp disparity up.