Chapter 46

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. I will indicate where it starts with ------------------------ and indicate where it ends with ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so if you want to skip this section you can.

Chet Watakeekul

"You don't have more people you want to invite?" I asked him. "There will only be 5 of us tonight. It's your birthday party. Shouldn't there be more? Don't you have more friends from highschool or from your college classes? You talk to people don't you?"

"I talk to people," Vincent said. I watched him from the bathroom doorway as he washed his face. "That doesn't mean they are my friends. They are somewhere between acquaintances and friends. It's fine Chet. I really don't want more people. You and Alex, Mateo and Gareth are really all I want at my birthday party." Mateo and Gareth weren't even his friends, but since they were mine and Alex's they had been invited too. It would have been last minute as his birthday was today, but we could have invited more people to come that night if he wanted. I didn't want to push him though if he didn't want it and it seemed like he was fine with just the 5 of us. It seemed weird to me to not have a lot of people over to celebrate, but it was his birthday.

There wasn't any plans for a family birthday party. That also seemed weird to me.

After he washed his face, he began to put on the shaving cream.

"Do you want me to shave you?" I asked.

His hands froze on his face. "You said that would lead to other things. Don't you want to get to school?"

I stepped into the bathroom. He backed up slightly from the sink so I could stand between it and him. "I can skip my morning exercise and just get to class," I said.

He nodded. I was more confident this time. I brought the razor over him in slow careful strokes. A little more of his jaw was revealed each time. My fingers grazed over his smooth skin. I could feel his eyes on me, but didn't look up at them. There would be fire and lust in his eyes and I was already feeling that myself. It would only stoke my own desire if I saw his. I shaved carefully around his lips. I grazed his lips with my fingers. The desire to kiss him was fierce, but I hadn't finished shaving him. I forced my eyes away from his lips as I continued to shave him. My fingers traced each spot after I shaved it.

When I was through, I put his aftershave on my hands and began to work it into his skin. His jawline was defined, strong underneath my fingers. The muscles under the skin moved. I swallowed. I was becoming hard. Interesting how just touching him like this could turn me on so much.

When I finished, I finally looked up into his eyes. As soon as I did, he crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist crushing me to him. His tongue traced my lips, darted inside my mouth, explored, danced with own tongue. I knew I wasn't the only one who was hard because he was poking me. I broke away from his lips so I could kiss along his jaw. I kissed all the way along until I reached his ear. I took his earlobe in my mouth and bit it gently. He moaned into my hair.

His hands trailed to the front of my pants and undid the button as I continued to lick his earlobe. He unzipped my pants and began to tug them down.

"Wait," I said.

"You said we could do other things after you shaved me," he said against my ear, "and it is my birthday."

That made me smile. "I'm not saying no. I'm saying I don't want to get anything on these pants so let's get in the shower."

"Oh." He pulled back just enough so he could look into my eyes with a smile on his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------