Chapter 50 : Epilogue

Jin POV

Jin sat on the couch, a photo album opened in front of him. He flipped through each page, smiling as he reminisced past memories. A young boy, age five, sat inbetween his legs- staring at each photo as well.

Normally Jin would be alone in this house- too large for one person. After each of the members decided to eventually continue on with their lives- starting families or discovering new passions- they moved out of this house. BTS wasn't disbanded or 'over'- they would always be BTS. Only now BTS was their 'side-job' as they pursued other passions as full-time. However, this house contained too many precious memories- and Jin was unable to leave it. He purchased the building from BigHit, keeping each of the rooms clean and like they always were. Every now and then, members popped by, staying or hanging out- like the good ol' times.

And today was no different. Today all the members were here- well not technically. The other six plus Y/N were out, currently on their way home. It was Jin and the little boy- it was Jin's day to babysit, not that he minded.

"Jinnie-hyung," the little boy called, looking up. He pointed to a picture, "What's the story behind this? Why is Papa soaked?" He had his father's facial structure along with his sharp, dark midnight eyes. Like his father also, there was a little mole that sat on the tip of his small nose. He had his mother's smile and curiosity, along with her luscious lips.

Jin also told the boy to call him -hyung. Jin-ahjussi? No, just no.

Jin bent over, patting the little boy's head- ruffling his dark hair slightly. Staring at the picture the little boy had pointed out, a slow smile spread across Jin's face.

The picture was taken just after midnight, right after Taehyung had proposed to Y/N. Taehyung had vetoed the idea of pulling out the party poppers and confetti when he proposed. Thus Jin and the other members did it after Taehyung's proposal- right when he opened the front door back home. Because he was soaked, the confetti and streamers stuck on Taehyung. Taehyung wore a dirty look while Y/N laughed happily. That's when Jungkook snapped the photo and Jin slid it into the photo album- where it stayed for the past past seven years.

"Ah yes Taekwonie, well that's the day your father finally manned up and proposed to your mommy," Jin explained, "It happened to rain that day."

Another thing that happened that day- Jin's demonic side appeared. For a faerie (or half), Jin was normally a happily go lucky kind of guy. When he got mad, it wasn't for long- normally he let it go after receiving an apology. However, when Taehyung told everyone how their failed dinner reservation and chase at the Han River went- Jin lost it. He had planned the perfect night and it was ruined by some jealous and salty girl?- come on, the two had been together for three years, you had three years to move on. Unfortunately, Jin couldn't track down the two girls (who were probably Olympic runners according to Y/N), so he turned his attention to the server at the restaurant. After a flurry of complaints to the manager (he eventually was blocked) and bad reviews on Yelp (he lowered the rating down to a 2.7 stars), Jin eventually calmed down. To this day the rating wasn't very high. That server though- Jin didn't know what happened to her.

"Huh," Taekwon murmured, "Papa and Mommy...how come I don't remember this?"

Jin could barely contain his heart from exploding from a cuteness overload. "That's because you weren't born yet- you came into the world about two years later." Jin booped Taekwon's nose and closed the photo album before Taekwon could ask how babies were made. "I'm going to make us lunch- okay?" Jin asked, heading into the kitchen.

"When is mommy coming back?" Taekwon asked, he had pulled out crayons and paper- drawing.

"Soon. Is noodles okay?" Jin answered, adding in his own question.