Chapter 25

Taehyung POV

Taehyung could hear the ruckus currently being made by Jin as he popped out from a wall, ready to just collapse and sleep on his bed. He felt oddly sluggish today, his head heavy with a never-ending migraine. Taehyung took one more glance at Jin reprimanding Jimin and Jungkook before concluding that wasn't his scene and popped right back out. He decided to go to his usual hangout spot besides his room, the cafe outside BigHit. Cookies could count as a breakfast item right?

Taehyung shadow-traveled into one of the bathroom stalls in the cafe. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the bathroom currently and Taehyung swung open the stall door, ready to stroll of there nonchalantly. Out of nowhere, a wave of dizziness hit him and Taehyung stumbled. He caught himself against the wall, using it to steady his wobbly legs. After taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, Taehyung wiped the sheen of cold sweat off his forehead. What the hell was that?

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Taehyung quickly shielded his face. His original plan was to duck back into the bathroom stall but with his current condition, the sudden movement would've made him fall onto his face. No one wanted to faceplant themselves on the bathroom floor right? Secretly hating himself for not wearing a cap or mask, Taehyung hoped the man who just walked him would hurry up and leave. 

"Hey man," the dude who walked began, "you don't look so good there. Need any help?"

"N-no, I'm good," Taehyung replied, groaning as another wave of dizziness hit. Please just finish and piss out of here- fuck, Jin and his puns are rubbing off on me.

"Had too much to drink last night?" the dude asked, not picking up on the 'go away' vibes Taehyung was sending.

"Definitely," Taehyung grumbled. Maybe it would've been better for him to make his way into the bathroom stall.

"Why ya at a cafe then man? Caffeine ain't good for hangovers," the dude said, finishing his business. As he was washing his hands, he glanced over at Taehyung- who was currently wobbling back into the bathroom stall. His eyes widened when Taehyung removed his hand from his face, using it to push and steadying himself into the stall instead. Quickly washing his hands, he wiped them off on his pants and dashed over.

"Hey, aren't you V from BTS?" he questioned. Taehyung made the mistake of turning around, confirming the dude's observation. "My sister is your biggest fan, could I get you to sign something or take a picture for her?"

Taehyung squinted, his vision was now going blurry. "How about next time?" he forced out, trying his best to keep his composure.

"What? You seriously going to ghost off like that? Not cool man," the dude said as he was pulling out his phone. "Just one pic."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to speak to the company about that. It's right in front of this cafe," Taehyung replied. Just fuck off already.

"Say cheese," the dude brought his phone up. Taehyung vision cleared for the slightest second and he quickly shut the bathroom door closed, locking it loudly behind him. He heard the dude go 'what the fuck' but Taehyung didn't care. With his hands shaking, he dialed Suga's number- an annoyed voice answer.

"What the fuck do you want-" Suga began.

"I'm at the cafe in front of BigHit," Taehyung forced out, "Help me..."

Suddenly, he collapsed. His phone fell onto the ground with a nasty crash as his body slumped against the wall. His vibrant blue head of air contrasted the dull, cream colored bathroom as it slumped against his shoulders. He felt his body go limp before his vision went black.