Chapter 35

"So," Namjoon began after taking a sip of his piping hot tea, "Taehyung woke up, attacked Y/N, and tried to forcefully feed off of her. You decided to resolve the situation by knocking him out with a pan- am I getting it down correctly?"

"Yes," Jin huffed, crossing his arms and sitting down besides you.

"So you decided to put the man back to sleep when we've all been waiting for him to wake up," Namjoon clarified, putting his two hands together as if he was trying to have his prayers answered.

"Yes!" Jin exclaimed, "What else was I supposed to do? Talk to him?"

"That's exactly what you should've done!" Namjoon replied, shaking his head and sighing.

Jin gasped, putting one of his hands to his chest- an insulted look on his face. "You did not just yell at me."

"There he goes," Suga muttered, "What flowers do you want on your grave Namjoon?"

"In Jin's defense," you interjected, hoping to help cool the situation, "I don't think Taehyung was fully awake. His eyes were glazed- I don't he would've listened if you tried to talk to him."

"Oh," Namjoon replied, biting his lip. And that's when he knew he fucked up.

"Thank you dear," Jin smiled. He turned his head to Namjoon and gave him a where's my apology look.

"Jin-hyung," Jimin called, "Jungkook says he's hungry."

"What!" Jungkook cried, "That wasn't the plan! You weren't supposed to throw me under the bus. That wasn't cool bro!" The chatter grew louder with Jungkook and Jimin's arguing.

"Guys!" Hoseok yelled over the ruckus, "Are we going to eat soon? I mean we got the rice and everything."

"We can all eat after I get my apology- you know none of you little pricks are gonna cook," Jin replied. All eyes turned to Namjoon- except Taehyung's, he was all out cold and such. You also found yourself staring Namjoon down- I mean you wanted to eat Jin's heavenly cooking too.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon apologized, bowing his head down.

"And?" Jin added.

"And I will never yell at you again," Namjoon finished.

"Great! Now what do you guys want to eat?" Jin smiled, getting off the couch.

"MEAT!" Jungkook and Jimin yelled together, finally agreeing on one thing.

...

Jin had outdown himself this time- pulling out a samgyeopsal frying pan and going all out on making a feast. You felt your mouth water at the display of food in front of you.

"Wait!" Jin called, putting his hands in the air to stop everyone, "Y/N gets first bite. Here dear," Jin turned towards you, making a wrap for you to eat. You thanked him and took a bite- amazing.

"Can we dig in now? Except for Jimin because he's got no jams," Jungkook interjected- chopsticks ready to grab the meat and side dishes.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes," Jin answered. Right after Jin's reply, it was a war zone in front of you. Arms and chopsticks were moving around at light speed, everyone was in for themselves. Even the clumsy Namjoon was maneuvering around and grabbing things with his chopsticks with quick and precise movements. The usually slow and lazy Suga was showing off his vampire abilities, moving so fast he was a blur. Guess this is the only samgyeopsal wrap I'm having tonight.

"Y/N," Jin called.

"Yes?" you asked, turning around to face him. Jin threw three wraps down on your plate, along with a bit of kimchi and other side dishes.