Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

"Hello, it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Taehyung's sultry low voice reverberated loudly. His arms had you pinned in place, unable to leave. His breath was warm. Through the part of his full lips, his fangs poked out. His eyes were red, so dark that it was almost black. You couldn't bear to meet his gaze for longer than five seconds- your eyes flitted back and forth, breaking and connecting to his eyes several times before you decided to just turn your head away and not look at him at all.

All in all, you were in shock- like how could you not be? On the day of your group's big debut, you just had to run into the group of people you didn't want to see ever again. You began to wonder if karma decided to finally cash in all the points it had.

But something dripping on your left shoulder made you snap back out of your thoughts. You turned your head around, making you shift towards Taehyung's other arm- brushing against it slightly. He flinched before standing still again. You saw blood on your left shoulder.

Panic started to kick in. Did Taehyung push you so hard that your shoulder simply combusted on the spot? That wouldn't make sense since there was no pain and your shoulder looked like it was still intact. Your eyes traveled up towards Taehyung's hand. Bingo.

"Taehyung!" you cried, grabbing his hand. You noticed how Taehyung had jumped whenever you had said his name, how his eyes had widened before he cleared throat to reform his composure.

"Yes?" Taehyung answered, smiling slightly, "you called?"

"Yes I called you, but your hand is calling out to you even more than I am," you exclaimed, holding his hand. It was still bleeding, there seemed to be large splinters digging into his hand.

"Ah yes, about that..." Taehyung looked away and laughed nervously.

"You don't have to give me an explanation," you sighed, moving away from the wall. You dragged him to the door, opening it and throwing him inside. "Go find some medical kit or personel and get your hand patched up."

"No, I'm good," Taehyung replied, "but if you're worried about me then you can come with me." Taehyung cocked his head sideways and smirked at you.

You made a mental note to not only have Taehyung get his hand fixed, but to also get his brain looked at as well.

A notification from your phone made you look away. There was a text message in the group chat you had with the other members. You opened it and read it.

HongJoong: Manager-nim, we're currently on our way to the debut stage, but there's traffic so we'll be there in about 20 minutes- sorry >.<

You sighed before shooting a reply back. Okay, got it thanks :)

After putting your phone back down, you looked up. Taehyung had turned away, his face unreadable, his mouth shut in a slight frown. Weird.

"Okay, if you're not going to go by yourself, go find one of your members to go with you then," you began, crossing your arms and looking at him. "But if you really don't want to, then I guess you can just have your hand heal up with splinters still inside."

Taehyung snapped his head back to you, his mouth opened and closed as he tried to refute you. In the end he shut his mouth in defeat.

"Um, but there's a slight problem," Taehyung said after a few moments. "I don't quite remember where I came from."

You shut your eyes and took a deep breath to calm yourself. You heard Taehyung snicker a bit before you opened your eyes and gave him a look. He shut up and all your previous goodwill to help disappeared as well.