Chapter 11

"Jungkook," you began nervously, "is it just me or it's getting a little hot in here?" You turned your head away as Jungkook started nuzzling your neck. You felt your head begin to spin a little. You didn't know if it was Jungkook grinding against you or just him in general was making you dizzy.

"Noona..." Jungkook mumbled and pulled away slightly. This little space he had just given made you relax a little bit. Maybe he's finally getting back to his senses. Then Jungkook started to grind against you again, moaning. Nevermind.

You turned your head towards the exit. The door was located approximately ten feet away from the couch. If you were fast, you could probably make it out without him catching you- that is if luck was with you today.

"Jungkook," you began again. He grunted in response. "Can we talk this through? Can you at least ask for my consent- eeEeeEeKKK!" you squeaked when he started biting your ear. Jungkook immediately pulled away at your sudden outburst, his expression a mix of confusion and surprise. You felt his grip holding you against the couch weaken. This was your chance. Without wasting another millisecond, you broke free and dashed to the door. Your hand reached out towards the doorknob and-

"You're such a naughty girl, noona," Jungkook whispered in your ear, giving it another nip. Jungkook dragged you back towards the couch and you were now back at square one.

"Jungkook stop!" you cried. You tried pushing him away but such attempt were futile. You who never worked out in the past five years trying to push away a man who was made up of 70 kilograms of pure muscle? Not a chance. Nonetheless you prayed Jungkook would suddenly snap out of it and get the hint to back off.

Jungkook noticed you struggling against him and smirked. You saw him lick his lips and unbutton the top three buttons of his shirt. Jungkook then began to make a move, his eyes a deep golden color. You started to push against him frantically. However, as soon you as you began, you started to wear out, as if the energy in your arms had drained out suddenly. You felt your vision growing hazy, your energy draining. Your arms fell limp beside you and Jungkook began pressing himself closer to you.

"Jungkook..." you mumbled.

You couldn't even finish your sentence before your vision went dark.

...

For the second time this week you found yourself staring at the ceiling. One could say it was like deja vu- except that it wasn't. You blinked a few times and sighed, why did your single request to go home end up like this?

"Hey! She's awake!" J-Hope exclaimed as he suddenly popped into view.

"Gah!" you cried in shock. Seriously, J-Hope needs to stop popping out of nowhere and scare the living life out of you.

You slowly sat up, rubbing your head. Once you were in sitting position, you looked around the room. As you eyes scanned the room, you saw all seven members looking back at you. Your eyes immediately fell on Jungkook. He met your gaze with a guilty look before quickly turning away and hiding behind Jimin- which didn't do much, he was still totally left in sight.

Several moments passed and no one said anything. You felt awkward and nervous under everyone's gazes. However, before you could open your mouth to break the silence, Jin did.

"Y/N, we are so sorry for what happened today," Jin said apologetically. "Jungkook!" he called, "Apologize!"

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said quietly and dropped his head down. You noticed Jimin patting his back to comfort the poor boy.

"Um...yeah, it's okay," you replied slowly. You saw Jungkook look up, meeting your eyes for a few seconds before putting his head back down again. Normally he would jump back like a puppy- however after today's events, even he knew this could not be brushed off lightly.