Chapter 48

Six months later...

"Does everyone have their things?" you asked, craning your neck around from the passenger's seat of the SUV. "Bags, phones, and most importantly: their passports? "You kept your eyes trained on Namjoon, knowing that the chances of his passport 'magically disappearing through Suga's and/or Taehyung's shadow-travel pranks' were quite high.

"I swear to god if you don't have your passport again, we have no choice but to use Plan SHIT. It sounds just as terrible as it is- who again named it?" Jin, huffed, crossing his arms.

"What plan now?" you asked. They must've came up with this plan when you and Taehyung were out on a date.

"Plan Smuggle-Him-Illegally-There," Jungkook explained, "Suga came up with it."

"Why am I not surprised?" Taehyung sighed. He snaked his hand up to yours, intertwining his fingers in yours. You gave him a smile and watched the other members argue for a little longer before deciding to break them apart.

"Okay, okay, okay," you began, trying to get their attention, "We're almost at the airport and I swear to god if you lose your passports, don't even think about the hell of wrath I'm going to rain down on you. Think about all the concerts you're going to miss out on during your world tour- all because you can't enter the damn country because you lost your passports." The boys were quiet as they soaked up your words.

"Quick, check your bags! We don't have time to turn around and grab our passports! I don't want to experience BAM again!" Jin cried. The other members immediately began digging through their bags. One by one a smile of relief spread across their faces, passports in hand. Only Namjoon was still frantically looking, becoming more nervous and worried each second.

"First off, Namjoon, if you can't find it in the bag that you've been searching for the past ten minutes- it's probably not there," you paused before continuing, "Secondly, what's BAM?"

"Ballistic-Angry-Manager," Jungkook explained again, smiling- passport in hand.

"I wanted it to be Bitchy-Angry-Manager but nooooo, no one ever listens to me," Suga growled. He also had his passport in hand.

Rolling your eyes, you turned to Taehyung. "You have your passport right?"

"Mine is with yours in your bag- remember?" Taehyung replied. He gave you a peck on your cheek as you recalled.

"Namjoon-ah, did you check your coat pocket?"  you asked, noticing how he had yet to find it.

"I doubt I put it there, Suga and Taehyung must've pranked me with- Ah ha! It was there! Thanks Manager!" Namjoon smiled, relief spreading across his face.

"She's my manager," Taehyung growled. The other rolled their eyes, muttering 'whatever' and 'sure, sure...'. You giggled. Taehyung continued to be angry before breaking into a smile as well. He caught your gaze and whispered into your ear. 

Suddenly I'm not feeling guilty by teleporting his passport from his bag to his coat.

...

You and the boys were shuffled from a side door into the airport. There were lines and guards lined up against a reserved walkway. The screaming and shouting of fans echoed loudly, despite the fact that you couldn't even see them yet. Giving Taehyung a peck, you dashed off to meet the other managers. After checking off luggage, tickets, and schedule points, you gave them a wave before dashing back to Taehyung. He welcomed you with wide arms, giving you a warm hug. 

"Ugh, I swear if my ears don't fall off from that insane screaming, my eyes will rot away from your affections for each other," Suga growled. Taehyung gave him a light growl before kissing you in front of Suga. Taehyung laughed as Suga dashed off, choosing to have his ears fall off instead.